• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Double, Triple your Investment - WTB Resources !!

Zenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya . I am in search of simple reagents in bulk - Black Pearl, Mandrake, Garlic, Ginseng and Blood Moss. If you have any in bulk, I am interested. Just tell me your price. If we can both live with the price, you could stand to make a lot of money back on your investment. Must have a vendor to place your stock on for the trade. Thank you very much for your time. Just leave your comments here.

I apologize - I should of said this up front. I am on Atlantic

Last edited:

Zenn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes please. What price are you selling them at and how much do you have? I am interested in Black Pearl, Mandrake, Garlic, Ginseng and Blood Moss. If we can come to a decent price, I'll buy as much as you have. Sorry for the delay. Work has been pulling me away. Thank you very much.

Hi Queen Mum - I am on Atlantic =)