• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Double post....oops

• Thread starter Miriel.UO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Miriel.UO

:wall:

I can't figure out how to delete this (it was a double post of my article today) so I am just going to make the best of it.

:danceb:

How is everyone this fine Tuesday?

Love,
Miriel

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im good, bout to go get the puppy from the groom. then i have to close up shop tonight :(
but when i get home around midnight its cabalist birthday party time!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very sore... I am currently wondering if I have to get another tooth pulled because it's badly infected due to very bad mercury amalgam dentistry when I was a kid.

I already owe the dentist 6 months work over, and my parents over 5 years of work, I'm only 26 and never had a life, it was systematically stolen from me from people I tought I could trust but obviously I'm responsible for trusting them. I left home at 18, worked my ass off like an idiot, shared everything I had with people I loved, who screwed me over individually over a 7 year period.

On the brighter side I still see those people (went to school with them when younger) and they don't feel bad for stealing from me because they don't like me ; like most people. I'm still friends with some of their friends tho but noone really wants to stand up for me and they're upset at me because I knew someone who was ready to beat em up to get back what they stole but I decided I didn't like violence in my life, especially against my friends. My life had much darker happenings but I don't want to engross our fine community with them... to give yall an idea I was even coaxed into almost doing illegal things, they kidnapped me because I was a very bright kid and someone told them I had studied chemistry... finally nothing happened I just got carried around for 6 months while they waited for things to happen and most of them got caught but it ruined my life and I lost all my friends. I was often let to starve and had a gun to my head a few times. But it's all good because I'm not sure what they wanted me to do or if I was even able to do it, at least I'm still alive !

So I'm thinking about this right now, as my mouth is throbbing with pain from the pressure of the abcess, I guess I'm not doing good...

T

Toren Atl

I'm very sore... I am currently wondering if I have to get another tooth pulled because it's badly infected due to very bad mercury amalgam dentistry when I was a kid.

I already owe the dentist 6 months work over, and my parents over 5 years of work, I'm only 26 and never had a life, it was systematically stolen from me from people I tought I could trust but obviously I'm responsible for trusting them. I left home at 18, worked my ass off like an idiot, shared everything I had with people I loved, who screwed me over individually over a 7 year period.

On the brighter side I still see those people (went to school with them when younger) and they don't feel bad for stealing from me because they don't like me ; like most people. I'm still friends with some of their friends tho but noone really wants to stand up for me and they're upset at me because I knew someone who was ready to beat em up to get back what they stole but I decided I didn't like violence in my life, especially against my friends. My life had much darker happenings but I don't want to engross our fine community with them... to give yall an idea I was even coaxed into almost doing illegal things, they kidnapped me because I was a very bright kid and someone told them I had studied chemistry... finally nothing happened I just got carried around for 6 months while they waited for things to happen and most of them got caught but it ruined my life and I lost all my friends. I was often let to starve and had a gun to my head a few times. But it's all good because I'm not sure what they wanted me to do or if I was even able to do it, at least I'm still alive !

So I'm thinking about this right now, as my mouth is throbbing with pain from the pressure of the abcess, I guess I'm not doing good...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAA.....aaahhh...

You should post a video of yourself online.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah it feels good to actually talk about it... but there are limits to your enjoyment brother... or else, we'd all be one :p

T

Toren Atl

yeah it feels good to actually talk about it... but there are limits to your enjoyment brother... or else, we'd all be one :p
How much meth do you do on a daily basis? That may well be the source of your abscess.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Poor Ahuaeyjnkxs, the first bad thing to happen to him in life was to fill out his own name on his birth certificate and it's been downhill ever since. 'Course, if we really cared, we'd get him a dog. Dogs have pretty good common sense and maybe some of it would rub off. Just don't let Ahuaeyjnkxs name the dog.

M

Mairut

Poor Ahuaeyjnkxs, the first bad thing to happen to him in life was to fill out his own name on his birth certificate and it's been downhill ever since. 'Course, if we really cared, we'd get him a dog. Dogs have pretty good common sense and maybe some of it would rub off. Just don't let Ahuaeyjnkxs name the dog.
Awwww. :-( It'll be ok Ahuaeyjnkxs....eventually :D

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the cheers :)

I had a dog once... but my father gave it away because young dogs are kinda without manners...

MY LOVELY DOG :'(

Oh... I don't do drugs, the abcess happened because instead of making a small composite filling the first dentist to treat me had to make a big hole in my teeth so the mercury drop would stay in there while he put the ray gun to it...

And the real culprit was the social security number, yes even before I was conscious such a thing existed, I had a corporation to my name and it did indeed went downhill... even if thanks to my name the IRS lended over a million dollar to our country. I personally owe over 200000 in national debt... but thats nothing compared to our friends from the US...

Yeah sounds like a perfect scam ! Thanks to you they can borrow, and YOU owe... whew :)

T

Toren Atl

Thanks for the cheers :)

I had a dog once... but my father gave it away because young dogs are kinda without manners...

MY LOVELY DOG :'(

Oh... I don't do drugs, the abcess happened because instead of making a small composite filling the first dentist to treat me had to make a big hole in my teeth so the mercury drop would stay in there while he put the ray gun to it...

And the real culprit was the social security number, yes even before I was conscious such a thing existed, I had a corporation to my name and it did indeed went downhill... even if thanks to my name the IRS lended over a million dollar to our country. I personally owe over 200000 in national debt... but thats nothing compared to our friends from the US...

Yeah sounds like a perfect scam ! Thanks to you they can borrow, and YOU owe... whew :)
Pre-birth FAIL. Sequential and more epic fail following.

Also... ABSCESS.

Also... "It, from there, did indeed GO downhill."

Did you not say, in one of the posts in this thread, that you were a bright kid? I still blame methamphetamines. Out of pure coincidence, no one is this empty minded.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup I was a very bright kid... what happened to me was very gradual and mostly due to mercury intoxication, but aso broken coxys and very bad neck trauma. Who had the idea to put mercury in the mouth of kids anyways ? I mean its not the only flexible metal we know... and it's not like Zinc composites cost more or are less effiscient. Oh yes you have to replace them once every 10 years instead of 20 years, but at least they don't leave a blackened tooth with mercury filled dentin behind which you have to grind even more to replace.

When I think about it I see a huge aberration in the system which is what truely I am all about ; thus not empty minded, my mind is still working 24/7 and my work is not recognized by society, even my current best friends have no idea why I am so adamant... it simply is too heavy of a realisation for most to bear.

Oh of course I'm not a victim... perhaps if I didn't eat so much candies (especially citric acid enhanced ones) when I was young I wouldn't have so much cavities, but of course the dentist told us it had nothing to do with acid, it was the little critters in our mouths digging holes in the teeth, we all saw it on cartoons... right. I brushed my teeth twice a day... and my best friend would eat twice as much candy as I did and he never had a single cavity, they said his saliva was basic... but if my dentist could figure that out, why he got kind of upset when I told him I read that study that prooved that acid is what demineralises teeth and that there is a product called recaldent that contains minerals prooved with digital microscopy to repair the enamel. He told me that enamel couldn't be repaired... is that what they teach them in school ? No... it's that BUG again, it's not about to leave.

Some people have pointed out that nobody understands what I mean when I talk about that bug, well maybe thats a clue that I am on to something ? Well I try to encourage everyone to think for themselves on that one.

My mercury intoxication wasn't due solely to amalgams... it was me wanting to stop eating meat because it was heavily doped on hormones and antibiotics so since I was poor I switched to Tuna, that was before they published the studies saying it contained mercury. Well health canada said they were routinely checking the fishes for contaminants, so they said tuna was the best source of proteins and cheapest, containing also essential fatty acids. So I ate it everyday for 2 years, until I stopped intuitively, by then I was so sick that noone wanted to be even near me... it aint called quicksilver for nothing ! My mind was so effiscient people felt uncomfortable near me, the feeling is that you always look like you bring every little event to ultimate spiritual realisations... everything makes sense, all the time and people don't feel uncomfortable because I took it seriously, I didn't ; they felt uncomfortable because it all DOES make sense... people routinely would tell me that, but that they weren't ready to move on to that kind of consciousness, that I had to leave them more "space to breathe". Right...

Then I used a special liver cure to detoxify some of the mercury and it worked temporarly, until the amalgams I had filled me up again and at that point its well known that my body enzymatic functions would break down ; thats the other thing mercury does to you other than destroy neurons, actually the sheath covering them.

So it kinda looked like leprosy, and was more painful that I could imagine feeling pain, I had broken backbone before, but it did not feel quite as painful. This pain was sharp and undulling, my body was unable to produce endorphins anymore... and I even was so desperate I tried cannabis, which some people told me would work when all else failed (I had tried oxycodone and other medical stuff without any success) and behold, cannabis made it worse.

At that point I tried to commit suicide, but I realised that I was stupid and could not finish eating the datura I used ; it made me sick to my stomach and I tought that perhaps I had only this one chance at life, and the tought of reliving the pain of what made me want to suicide over and over was not very inviting. Because for all I knew, this was what would logically happen, since even one second of dream consciousness before death could stretch to eternity, like I had often experienced in lucid dreams, dreaming a whole day between snoozes on the alarm. Even an instant death was not enough to remove this possibility...

So seeing that my parents loved me so much that they would offer help, but not impose it on me... it calmed me down to see such a balanced couple, I went to the dentist and had all the mercury taken out, the next day I felt better, then I gradually regained my health, today I feel better than ever, exept for that abcess of course, but I just managed to heal it somewhat with oil pulling, I feel better now, pain is gone, swelling too and I did not use one pain killer.

I repeat again, I am not a victim to any of those, they are not coincidences but experiences I created for myself to realise how shallow people in general were, how reluctant they were to experience deep emotions. Oh of course if someone close died, it would all come out at once, but to me it strangely felt as they were discharging, instead of finding their own recursivity in the emotion ; which made it all worse.

And to underline it all, when very young I realised this complete aberration of industrial interests versus community people (like those people who really care and do research) because of my dentist. He told me sadly the insurance companies would only pay 10% of the white, cheaper composites ; but they would pay 90% of the more expensive, less profitable for dentist, and completely toxic mercury ones. Even back then I told him... what did you just say ? He ignored my question even if it was loud and clear, I had nothing in my mouth and he kinda looked like he could care less, his teeth were healthy and he was doing his job kinda expression.

So I tought about it and it came to me like a whiff of mercury vapor. The insurance companies wanted the dentist to put mercury in kids mouth. A little dsage over time would make those kids sick and vulnerable, requiring medicines... causing so much ; but that wasn't enough. I also asked my dentist what the canadian dental association symbol meant with the triangles and the serpants on the staff thing and all those little symbols... he told me it was a symbol of medicines he didn't know why it was so elaborate. I accepted his explanation, but now I realise why mercury wasn't enough, you also needed fluoride. They would go on lenghty explanations to tell us we should absolutely not swallow it, that it would calcify not only bones replacing very precious hydroxyapatite with fluoroapatite, muuuch harder but also more apt to break in micro fractures.

Anyways I wont go into details here, but it's still an ongoing debate ; they say its a natural element, but there is a lie right there. Fluor is natural and found in water, and it does the same thing, softly makes surface enamel harder while leaving the precious hydroxyapatite under to remain flexible... nature does it all perfectly ; she dosent put massive doses for periods of time to make sure it soaks in, and besides the effisciency of sublingual and gum absorption into the bloodstream is well proven. Anyways the stuff they use is sodium fluoride, it's a byproduct of alluminum production, and the big dental pasta corporations also own some aluminum industries or have investment in them... the research also says that the sodium fluoride is highly reactive on anything that contains hydrogen, which is essential in our body in many places ; so thats how they found it also calcified glands, especially the unprotected glands of the lower brain like the pineal, which made sodium fluoride a very numbing and calming drug ; it was even used on inmates in cases of riots... they ventilated some of it in the air and soon enough they would all loose the energy to continue.

Strange ? Thats nothing... it's just one thing people overlook ; they prefet to take cofee and speed to compensate ; as you said metaamphetamines ! You're right to blame those for many things.

I can explain it to you why, but it will get fringe esoterics and you probably would not be interested very much in that ; do tell if I am wrong.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the funny thing is how this all fits with my UO life... when I was young, before I got sick and my mind was at its upmost inspiration I was playing UO and participating with the seers, not because I had more original ideas than anyone else... but because I could type without any mistakes, look professional and improvise very well on roleplay ; I had read lots and lots of books and I knew how to help them create something meaningful.

At least thats what the seers and GMs told me... including GM Datura... she was the scapegoat who took it all on herself for the gold selling scandal. And Ironically I tried to suicide with Datura... and it was after my suicide attempt that I got interested in UO again and came back here to see if anyone remembered what we lost in those days.

But of course the leaders of the FoA would tell me otherwise... they told me they let me in the inner circle and witness the most secret rituals because I had a unique way to keep my cool blood even when faced with psychic surges, that they tought that I was the son of oblivion. But even if they let me watch it didn't mean they would take me seriously, I was but a kid to them... and it upset them that I did not want money, power or even woman... They would ignore my questions... like : If I am the son of oblivion, that means she is a woman ?

I was left on my own to figure out why they would never get very close to me and move out of the way when I walked. It was a little strange to me but I tought it was all roleplay and that I was indeed powerful with evilness. Little did they know that my only goal in learning black magics was to avenge my mentor Tiffric.

Anyways this story was told, you all probably read it... but just to underline here why I claim to be the stranger of legend. I am that I am.

But maybe you all think that Richard Gariott is just another nerd with an ancestry of nobodies that never had visions about life or any meaningful tought. Maybe you should tell him that...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so they never told you, or are you just playing dumb ? I don't think this is funny...

Which middle part Bob ? I did two posts...