• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] double demon slayer bow!!!!!

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a black double bow of Daemon Dismissal with :

Poison elemental slayer
Demon slayer

and if it is imbued 255/255 with 30 ssi and 46 hit mana leech? (or other mod than mana leech)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They used to go for 10-15mill for normal ones and 20mill if it was enhanced, with the advent of imbuing and the decline of people doing doom probably about the same price, maybe a little more if its imbued and enhanced.

I have a ele/demon slayer imbued and enhanced with ash that i use for doom and it downs DFs so fast now.

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thuinder what did you imbued? im sure about ssi but not sure of which second mod i would imbue

and 1 more question¿? how was them made? cant remember how was to make a double slayer ^^U

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could (years ago) enhance a 2nd slayer onto juka bows using springs i think it was (or another tinkered item).

I put Mana on mine, and 40SSI

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could (years ago) enhance a 2nd slayer onto juka bows using springs i think it was (or another tinkered item).

I put Mana on mine, and 40SSI
you still can enhance an old juka bow using a gear on it and most of the time a random double slayer will be added

C

Ciaran

nice i have a few demon el double slayer bows but i did have one that wasnt enhanced and i double clicked it and it offered me the ability to enhance it but i didnt have gm fletching hehe very cool ty demonous

J

jfkeach

Sweet, i have 3 chests filled with them and didnt know what to do with them.