• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doomed (Event)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday 4 December.

-Gathering starts at 20:30 CET on roof of West-Britain bank. Leaving around 21:00 CET.

Let us know at this thread if you will come. The more the better!

I'm counting on Miriandel for a golden skull to cross. :)

Depending on how many people will come, i either bring MJ as Mage/Discorder or Frarc Paladin/Warrior. I will make sure i have a rune near the bell.

After all those turkeys its time to loose some fat! ;)

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That will be my wife and I, maybe another guildmate, I got 4 skulls in bank :)

K

Kyrgon

*knocks at the door*

If we can manage it - the AoB will join too for a few rounds rat race :)

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*checks equipment*
- Spellbook *tick*
- LRC Suit *tick*
- Turkey Sandwiches *tick*
- Toothbrush *tick*
- Comb *tick*
Ready for Friday!

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All preperation are ready for this evening conquest of the Gauntlet. Frarc the Paladin will be waiting at the bank. MJ was kindly to mark a rune near the bell to cross . Frarc will give the rune to a mage who can then take the warparty to Doom.

N

Nenime

Awesome! :)

But once again I learned the hard way that the Enhanced Client is not working for bigger events (more than 5 toons at once, that is). At least not for me. Got to relearn the Classic one, I guess.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good clean fun :)

How about Shimmering Effusion next week?
Or any other peerless for that matter :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome! :)

But once again I learned the hard way that the Enhanced Client is not working for bigger events (more than 5 toons at once, that is). At least not for me. Got to relearn the Classic one, I guess.

I play 100% the EC client. I did not had any problems. Tell what your problems have been and maybe i can help you with it. :)

N

Nenime

I play 100% the EC client. I did not had any problems. Tell what your problems have been and maybe i can help you with it. :)
That's nice :) I hope I don't bore the heck out of you with that.

It all began with the peak Shadowlord event some weaks ago. Before that, I never had any problems. But since then, I get a cumulative and increasing lag with every player joining the screen. It's worst when area spells are cast, either from players or monsters. According to EC/Tech forum other players (like Hawkeye) have the same problem too.
Today it was so bad that I could not even drag a health bar aside, neither manually nor by script command - which really, really sucks for a (provo) bard. When I run off the screen, wait a few seconds and come back, it's ok for some minutes. Then it starts again. Must be a special sort of hardware/UO issue (texture load problem) because other, more hardware-consuming games run free from errors. Drivers, ROM, CPU, graphic card not the problem. Graphic options all down. I will try to build in a harddrive raid, hope that helps.

Never been to Shimmering Effusion before, will sure be fun - if I may join.
Sometimes in future a Citadel/Travesty run would be great because Travy's Eyes are really hard to find on vendors. (Need them for crafting.)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have that problem.

Maybe set some settings like me and see if that helps a little.

I'm not playing in full screen,Windows frame is checked

-Max framerate 60 FPS
-Show Mob Shadows is unchecked
-Circle of transparency is unchecked
-Particle detail is medium.
-Show names set to approaching

-Disk Cache set at 256 MB

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
..as usual it was great fun.
Thx to all and of course, Frarc.
Surprisingly it wasn´t a Rezz-Fest - even when Frarc expected the oppisite. ^^ (see attached pic)

*waves*

/Claire

Attachments