• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom And The Dark Father 3-6-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Doom And The Dark Father 3-6-17

Doom and the Dark Father​

Well I will say that it has been one hell of an adventure with Doom and the Dark Fathers. Every time we went in before the score board was reading

Dark Fathers 10
PAS 0

Tonight it was a bit different. We were a party of six, two tamers, two thowers, one mage and one bard. When we first got across the beach, five of us, there were no DF’s to be seen?? None what so ever, a check found that room #1 had black doors, so quickly we sought door #2. It was still red and stepping on the pad we enter the room to fight the Fleshrenderer, now this was really strange, I have never seen a Fleshrenderer do this trick, first its was gray to us and took on...
Read more about this article here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We went in again last night, a small party of six, later changed to seven, no tamers this time. fought the two DFs, managed to take them down after an hour of fighting, the hardest part of the battle was, of course, all the side spawns of the DF's summons. We left after dropping the two DFs, the rooms we left for the next group to visit.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just asking to make sure I read this right. It took 6, then 7 of you an hour to kill two Dark Fathers?

You all need to rethink your templates!

One person, 6 mins in the pic. Dead in 7 mins.

It took an hour for 6, then 7 of you an hour for two DFs?!?

DF.png

Last edited:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yep it sure did, the side spawn off the DFs is a ROYAL pain in the rear. We formed up at 8pm CT at the Bank in NJ Felucca gated to the Doom Bell, and once we crossed was in battle with the two almost right away and departed Doom at 9pm CT, the seven-person joined us down there, he was a mage thief and had been log off down there. We spent more time fighting it then the DFs.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep it sure did, the side spawn off the DFs is a ROYAL pain in the rear. We formed up at 8pm CT at the Bank in NJ Felucca gated to the Doom Bell, and once we crossed was in battle with the two almost right away and departed Doom at 9pm CT, the seven-person joined us down there, he was a mage thief and had been log off down there. We spent more time fighting it then the DFs.
Rethink your templates. It shouldn't have taken that many players that long imo!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Naw I am happy with the Bard mage I take in there. As I am sure the others are also happy with the templates they have for the char's they took in. People have been crying that the Doom cannot be done since the revamping, we tried before the teleport fix and lost every time, but before that, we did just fine. But people were crying about the arties and asked for upgrades on them, well the Dev's took it a step beyond that request making Doom impossible for so many. When the people cried foul they re-edit the DF's but left the side spawn. That side spawn as I said is a royal pain. I wish @Mesanna would fix that. I am so tired of seeing ancient (Named) liches and blood ele's, and I still do not understand WHY they were put in that part of the side spawn. I am not about to change up on any templates, and if PAS decides to not do Doom anymore then I am ok with that.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
what is imo? In mine opinion? they just like buttholes we all have one. I don't like swords, never have. Never did like the PvP of UO so never made one. Oh, I have one but the last time he played was when KD did the Magincia Madness in Felucca, back for they blew the city up. that was when I was playing on landline. Wasn't till 2006 when we got high speed internet out to where I lived. But I quit playing in 2007 so never took that plunge to the dark side.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need to quit asking you anything. It always turns into some long, boring, unwanted wall of text.