• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doodle CHAT?

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I know I know I have not been on quite as much as I used to be but WHEN the hell did the doodles start talking? I mean realy. I was on Sunday and my doodle didnt say a word. Now it wont shut up.

What gives?

T

toontownhappy

I bribed your doodle, Joe. 300 jellies gets nonstop doodle babbling for a week.

heh heh

It's part of TT's April Toons' Day fun. Entertaining, no?

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I KNOW!!! I heard about defying gravity and doodles talking so I got on for about 2 mins to check it out. My doodle said "You are a great toon!!" Aww, must not have remembered all the times I told it "Please go away"!!! Actually, I never told it that but I sure wanted to!! I like it. I wish it would stay for more than a week.

I also saw Daisy in the TTC playground. I went right up to her and started a conversation with her. She rudely ignored me and continued to check her nails. I was really hurt........ and she looked incredibly guilty (what DID she do to Mickey??). First sweat shops, now hostile takeovers of the playgrounds. Hate to think what could be next!!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Daisy is a real well, she's stuck up! She has treated me like that ever since she arrived. And she is always like "MY GARDEN". ME ME ME. Learn to share. But yeah the talking doodles are kinda creepy..

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Daisy is a real well, she's stuck up! She has treated me like that ever since she arrived. And she is always like "MY GARDEN". ME ME ME. Learn to share. But yeah the talking doodles are kinda creepy..
I agree that she can be a little stuck up but she has never ignored me like that. She didnt ask me if I knew where anyone was, tell me welcome to her garden (well I understand that one), or give me any gardening tips. Not a peep out of her. She just kept checking her nails like I wasnt there. That is just so not right.

Lady Deja Blue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't like Daisy. She has pretty shoes. She must be destroyed.

I just came back to TT, been gone a long time... everything's new! I'm so mad, I found out that the cool new shirt/skirt set I saw a toon wearing is from Valentine's holiday.

Yes, about the doodles. I landed on my property and my doodle actually said "I want to go fight cogs with you"... my thought was that if it would actually HELP me, I'd consider it! haha, but my doodles never seem to remember how to "dance", etc. when I'm in battle and actually need em! lol

C

Crazy Fireball

I have to agree, she never says hello like everyone elce, shes like, look at MYY flowers!!!

Not Hello! Like my flowers? No, its MY FLOWERS.

S

Sarcatstic

All the doodles at my house are hiding in the pond since they found out that I can jump over my house now!

Forget the parties and lets have a tree and house jumping contest!:p

(Oh yea has daisy got a bad hip or something, whats with that twisting walk!)

S

SSniffleslam

At first, I thought it must be the heels, but since Minnie gets along fine with hers that can't be it. I've come to the conclusion now that she's showing off her "assets". Maybe she's looking for a replacement for Donald since he's always sleepwalking in DL or steering the boat in DD. Speaking of Donald, why is he the only toon that can be in two places at once??

L

Little Sadie

At first, I thought it must be the heels, but since Minnie gets along fine with hers that can't be it. I've come to the conclusion now that she's showing off her "assets". Maybe she's looking for a replacement for Donald since he's always sleepwalking in DL or steering the boat in DD. Speaking of Donald, why is he the only toon that can be in two places at once??
Because he's a paradox?