• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Don't wait for me.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I has a date! In the real world! \o/ have fun unite shopping!

S

SSniffleslam

A date?? What's that?? I can't recall...

Well, I'm here - ready to go when everybody shows up.
:D

S

SSniffleslam

Just a little FYI...we're in the backup district...things got a little annoying in Crazy River!!

T

toontownhappy

EEK! I haven't been here very long, so I don't know...is this not a very popular event?

S

SSniffleslam

Never had a problem before...I don't know where everybody is...

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I noticed, usually a better turn out.

Toontown care to share a code?

S

SuperOzzie

I would go but i havent finished my cahsbot suit ><

GOOD LUCK!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

This has got to be the WORST turn out I have seen yet!

S

SSniffleslam

Yup...well, I'll stick around til 7:30 then I'm going back to river and doing a CFO there...I'm at level 14 so I'd like to go ahead and do it...1 point laff boost...woot

T

toontownhappy

Toontown care to share a code?
I would love to, but sadly my SF capability is nonexistent. I didn't get banned or anything; it just DOESN'T WORK! I have tried numerous times, and I'd like to be SFs with you guys, but I can't! Very frustrating, and I will let you know if it changes! Which hopefully it will...soon...:sad4:

M

MissPoodledoodle

I would love to, but sadly my SF capability is nonexistent. I didn't get banned or anything; it just DOESN'T WORK! I have tried numerous times, and I'd like to be SFs with you guys, but I can't! Very frustrating, and I will let you know if it changes! Which hopefully it will...soon...:sad4:
Shucks...:sad4::sad2:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

thats cool,

Sally I am with you all the way. I need to work on my suit anyway.

make the call and I will follow.

S

SuperOzzie

lol i found you guys waiting here to bad i cant go in

btw my code's

TT yyg t6a

TT rag 5kh

TT j3r puy

TT m45 avd

TT r3k gae

T

toontownhappy

thats cool,

Sally I am with you all the way. I need to work on my suit anyway.

make the call and I will follow.
Me too! My poor blue legs are getting tired of standing...
Edit: Gotta love 6 toon CFOs...
Edit of the Edit: Oh man, great start!

S

SSniffleslam

Well that was, well, UGH! but we made it! Thanks to all of you. I've heard of people doing 4 toon boss battles, but I've never done it before...We survived!!!:gun:

G

Granjell

Glad you guys made it! Sorry I couldn't stall long enough. I only lost a ladder and opera....

M

MissPoodledoodle

Well that was, well, UGH! but we made it! Thanks to all of you. I've heard of people doing 4 toon boss battles, but I've never done it before...We survived!!!:gun:
My head hurts... Sorry Jelly you didn't make it by yourself on the other side. Everyone used there lvl 7s like crazy. We were on the last cog too when Jelly went sad... and I feel bad cuz we got a sound gag up unite, which is definitly better that the 9 other gag ups i have...

T

toontownhappy

Yeah, that was hectic, but fantastic! Sorry to Granjell...:sad3:
That we survived what ended up being a 4-toon run is just one more piece of proof that Stratics rocks! :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No codes in this forum =\ Oh, and sorry to hear the turnout sucked :(

S

Sheriff Tricky

Sorry the turnout was bad. This event is normally really successful. I was just late and didn't think to check the backup district. I should be able to make it next week.

H

Holocog

:( I need to mint.
But 8900 looks like too much, so I put It off.
I should have gotten It,but:( I will try next Week!:D
Or I will need another 8900 and be stuck:mad::mad:

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would've been there but I was with my family at Universal Studios to celebrate my brothers birthday. Ugly and Jelly know. I still loved universal Studios though.