• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Done...

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

I've been delaying the inevitable for a while now, just logging in occasionally to check things out, but the fact is... I'm done. The only thing I do is pay a monthly fee to hold my houses at this point.

I'll make a more formal goodbye post at some point, but for now I'm just going to be working on reducing my accounts, closing them one at a time as I consolidate items. I've listed my rares for sale on the Rares forum, and I'll empty my Luna House and sell it off first, followed by the Ice Island castle.

As I said, I'll make a more formal post when I am closer to actually shutting down the final account. For now, I would just like to thank everyone for the years and years of enjoyment I've had. I'll miss you all.

Sorcon

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Give me you rluna house!

And make sure you aim me punk...i miss my sorcon.

D

Danse

I move in and you move out!! *CRIES*:sad3:

I have a VERY small place on Ice...if you see me home , drop by and at least say hi...before you go....:heart:

D

Deadly Shadow

:gee:Oh my goodness it is a sad day for sure. You will be missed my friend, you have my icq i expect to hear from you once in a while.:grouphug:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

You better keep in touch you noob :p

btw any donations you want to make to T*T can be left with Lolna :p. We are coming back it's just a matter of getting the funds to do so.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorc not surprised you are leaving but think about keeping the castle after all that you went thru with that thing it just wouldn't look right with someone elses name on it. Plz sir rethink it and maybe open the account back up every couple of months just to hold on to it. Just my 2 cents but i understand why you are doing what you are doing. Its just not the game we fell in love with anymore :sad2:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Sorc not surprised you are leaving but think about keeping the castle after all that you went thru with that thing it just wouldn't look right with someone elses name on it. Plz sir rethink it and maybe open the account back up every couple of months just to hold on to it. Just my 2 cents but i understand why you are doing what you are doing. Its just not the game we fell in love with anymore :sad2:
Or make that the 1 account that you keep to hold your stuff :D

K

Kula

I think you need to do Legends a favor and keep your account open. If you leave it's only going accelerate us being merged into Atlantic and Catskills - just like our trading forum!!!!

G

galefan2004

Good luck to you. I really don't blame you for leaving UO. This game is a shadow of its former self. Most of the people left would slit their mothers neck for a nickle. Have fun and good luck in whatever else you decide to play or do.

B

BardMal

Sorc, you been here a long time my friend.

They should make a town statue with your mug on it, might lure a few more girls into town if they did.

May happy pastures always greet your feet, and may the prettiest lasses you meet be smitten with your charms, but not enough to follow you for more days than are your comfort.

Fare thee well.
BardMal

G

galefan2004

Might be worth noting that the decay timer on houses went from 90 days after the account is closed to 30 days after the acount is closed. Opening up the account every 89 days is going to leave you with a house that has been gone for 59 days.