• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] done

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
hello Folks,

iam preparing to sell my Atlantic Castle, Located Fel, corner of Swamp, no Spawn. It will be sold basically as is. (exeptions below)
i will clear:
some boxes, small soulforge, some ressources, maybe items will be sold if people ask for specifics so make sure that i will show you the current state

here the pictures:
Castle_Basefloor.jpg Castle_Firstfloor.jpg Castle_Secondfloor.jpg Castle_Chapel.jpg Castle_Rooftop.jpg

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
okay, folks i cleared the boxes and stuff i keep for now,
Castle can be traded.

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
The seems like a spectacular opportunity for someone. Really nicely done Finley.

*Gives you a wave and turns back to pick his way out of the swamp*

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im stealing a lot of ideas from this. I love the Walkway in the front. Im gonna put that on mine. Not sure if shadow or normal. I can put the Mannequins up there and more plants below.

Great work whoever did that!

1677793958703.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what you mean with "whoever" ? :)

all mine buddy
Great job. All of it is Awesome! I have others come do some things at my homes because my clutter it up decorating is not always eye pleasing. Im putting my walkway in now.

Discord

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just curious. What is your asking price for this? I'm not familiar with Atlantic prices as of current.