• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Done - what do you think?

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is, of course, my little Zento house (18x18), West of Zento on Chessy. I finally got it -almost- right, so I thought I'd post and ask for some tweaks to make it *perfect*.

The flooring in the garden room is probably going to be covered in gozas... the fishnets looked good but they take up too many precious lockdowns!

The room on the left seems so unfinished, but I can't figure out what to do with it! Any suggestions? I thought about making it a sitting area with a couch and small tables, or extending it to a reading area for the mini-library in the corner.

And my private rooms.

What do you think? The house is open to the public, although sometimes I lock the front doors while I'm making messes :p If you are curious and want to see or leave a note in person, please come by!

E

Evilminion

Very nice! :) I'm particularly fond of your garden terrace. :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very cute! Maybe a couple more long tables you can put against the wall with items on them, or small tables with vases or plants, but really I couldn't see anything to improve on what you've done. :thumbsup:

F

feath

i really like it! super roof - i wish i could do it that well!
as for the room on the left - yeah, it needs something. a play area? a library/study? not sure, but it doesn't have the 'finished' feel the rest of the house has.

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love it! I'm thinking of trying the stone counters in my next remodel. I also love the high book shelves, very awesome design!

S

Sabbath

The high bookshelves with ladder is VERY cool - never seen it done before. Awesome design!

C

Ceridwen

Someone posted a pic of a couple high bookshelves with ladders here - agree, very nice idea. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think: I wish I were half so creative and imaginative, it's lovely.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great roof, and I really like the terraces. The color scheme happens to be one of my favorites, the clay/terracotta pavers & roof tiles, and the plaster walls just look really good together IMO.

-Skylark

Faerunner

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^_^ I'm so glad it's almost done. I'm working on the little room (making it a reading room with some plants and furniture now) and when that's done I'll post the final shots in the Custom Homes sticky so everyone can find it later.

J

Jafanarae

It's really beautiful, and full of so many lovely little touches. I just don't have the creativity or patience to create things like that!

You'd better watch out in case Rick Astley tracks you down and Rickrolls you there, your neighbours might wonder what was going on... ;)