• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Item done thanks

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just asking... this is my sole main museum that is dedicated to every full holiday collection that UO as ever had... open to the public btw on Europa.....Itwould be shame to not make this one...Ouch!! surely it cant happen.....so if u can help out and sell me any at a fair price....thats that would be realy helpfull...

icq me 658366531 or pm me what u would accept your tree...

thanks!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so any collector who as doubles etc left over when u finish your own set.....please icq me ....as id like this'' full set of 8 '' for the holiday collectable museum on europa ... tx!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump.... sell u doubles or sell ya plant on th3 shard u dont play...ill take the plant on any production shard

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking to pay around 12m a tree on any production shard ....we can discuss!!... iam not in this for prophit ....or for resell .....i just want a set of trees for the holiday museum ....
obviously i will need pay more for ''everyones favoruite colour'' = the glacial one... again we can discuss the price for the so called special one... lolz...talk to me

but hey make a holiday collector happy.....make the museum complete....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still looking for 5 colours....anyone help out??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks @DarkWolf getting even closer...will post colours i need ...please help if u can...and yes @Grace of Minoc i do need the baby blue one and will pay well on the shard of your choice....awesome holidaying folks.. this is what xmas UO is all about.....xxx

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have Dark Green on Mizuho and Lavender/Pink on Yamato.

ICQ 57689699

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still need 3 trees... god knows why ill post the colours becuase that normally means price bumps!!! but here we go
need the dull green one 1968 ...the rusty brown one 1618... and the blue/red one 1287...

1] i have 2 neon green ones 1914... on either LA or Chezzy [i can trade either and keep the other]...so can trade that for any of the 3 above on any production shard.

2] i have aquired a 2nd pinky/purple 2598 from @Grace of Minoc on atlantic ....the other is on Catskills so again i can trade either and keep the other.....

neither tree is for sale...solely for trading tree for tree... thankyou

or i will pay for any of the three...many thanks for the help so far....proper xmas spirit!! xxx

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still need the 3 although hopefully @lineman will trade tree for tree for the Rust 1618

which leaves dull green 1968 and blue/red 1287 wanted ....anyone

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I have a rust one on Chessy. I will take any color tree. (except white obviously).

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks to @Dropkick Murphys just need the one.... the normal blue/red ... AND not the want want glacial blue/white

Paying blue/red 15m....thanks

Last edited: