• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doing Something Else

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ever notice how often, when you want to do 1 thing in UO, you end up doing something completely unrelated?

I like to t-hunt. But my 120 Provo Bard was a challenge on L6's since the ancient wyrms were so hard. I finally capitulated, decided to retool as a mystic / spellweaver.

But putting together the spellbook is hard. I had nearly a full set, and with some donations from other weavers at the west bank, I finished my spellweaver.

But I hunt at odd times and there are rarely others online to complete a circle. I have 3 accounts, though, and it dawned on me that I can make my own circle. I just need to build 2 more spellweavers.

But I'm out of spellweaving scrolls, and the only spellbook for sale is 4m on LS. So now I'm farming ML dungeon creatures so I can get the missing scrolls. The drop is abysmal, I've been at it for several days.

So here I am in the Painted Caves casting EVs over and over and over and over. This isn't even close to treasure hunting.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Sadly, I know how you feel. I always need to do a bunch of things just so I am able to do what I want to do. :wall: