• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Dog form & HPR cap?

C

controlfive

thinking about making a weird template with dog form, does anyone know what the hpr cap is, if there is one? i haven't really had any interest in a hpr suit at all until now so pardon my ignorance. :S

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if there is a cap anymore. One of the last patches changed HPR. Now it affects the speed of the regen. For example, really high HPR used to regen extremely fast. Now the more HPR you put on the less effective it is. Does that make sense?

C

Chaosy

I believe there is still a hard-cap of HPR of 18, as the changes were only made to affect mana regen. I'm not sure if this cap applies to dog form or not.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dog form stacks on top of item HPR. To be honest I don't know how much HPR dog form gives. But you do gain HP pretty fast in dog form with 18 from items.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dog form stacks on top of item HPR. To be honest I don't know how much HPR dog form gives. But you do gain HP pretty fast in dog form with 18 from items.
Shoot, KR tells you what the HPR is, but I can't check now.

C

Chaosy

According to online sources it's HPR 4. I always thought it was more than that... at least it feels like more.

G

Gama_Isisson

According to online sources it's HPR 4. I always thought it was more than that... at least it feels like more.
It is more than that. Actual hpr rate varies with ninjutsu skill. At legendary, it is hpr 40 (logged into KR to check)