• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does UO Auto Map still work?

A

Anderuin

I was wondering if it still worked or not, cuz I noticed they said they quit updating it. And when I try using it, it gets stuck at this timeout screen...

A

Anderuin

Ok now i got it working! I reinstalled it and it's fine now. Thanks!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If you need to get the treasure map locations, the data for the treasure.map file is in a sticky on the Fishing & Treasure Hunting forum (my post has the most up-to-date data, as well as the map locations changed to show both the THB & Goodman's map numbers). Just create a treasure.map text file in the UOAM directory, and paste in the data, save the file, and then go into UOAM options and check the box to include the file.

O

OneLastBreath

Where can you get the most recent maps and updates? The site says they no longer update or support.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where can you get the most recent maps and updates? The site says they no longer update or support.
there aren't any updates needed to use it with 2D client. dunno if it works with KR.

i think you can use automap for any large bitmap you want, doesn't even have to be UO map files.

O

OneLastBreath

^^ I hate to sound like such a noob, but...the version I have still shows Old Haven only and Magancia as a functioning town with locations.

It's the most recent thing I downloaded from the official UOAM site.