• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does the city in the abyss have a name?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ok, all you lore-masters... I've been digging, but can't actually find a name for that ruined gargoyle city where the slasher of veils lives. I'm pretty sure it's the city Tyball lived in before it sunk into the Abyss, and where the Chamber of the Codex/Chamber of Virtues was... but I can't find a name for that city anywhere. Anyone know?

Brian

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, all you lore-masters... I've been digging, but can't actually find a name for that ruined gargoyle city where the slasher of veils lives. I'm pretty sure it's the city Tyball lived in before it sunk into the Abyss, and where the Chamber of the Codex/Chamber of Virtues was... but I can't find a name for that city anywhere. Anyone know?

Brian
The Slasher of Veils is situated in the Chamber of Virtues, formerly the Chamber of the Codex, in Ultima Underworld I. The gargoyle ruins near there do not have a name I believe, but I could be wrong.

Sources:
Slasher of Veils - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online
Sir Cabirus Ultima Underworld Walkthrough - Level 8
Gargoyles - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
great, now that song is in my head tonight.
but really..... wont you take me to..... funkytown?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Brian
Only thing I was able to find it called was "Cabirus's colony"

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it still around. I refuse to give Cryptic any more money. I can't afford to buy one two ships a month. The going rate is $35 a starship. Let's be glad EA hasn't done that to EA