• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

does SA offer fishing feature additions?

• Thread starter wrekognize
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wrekognize

I seem to remember the devs saying this would be the case. Although, I don't see fishing on the list of SA features.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably rates along with some of the other content as "not interesting enough" for the marketing department...

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I don't know the full extent, but there are new fish to catch. Mudskipper, and something else I forget. They very well may be others. If they do anything special I have no clue.

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a lot of little things that didn't make the list of features.

Of course for fishing, this comment may be a bit of a red herring.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah yes, red herring. Ignoring the play on words, that indeed was the other fish. :p

Y

Yalp

There are a lot of little things that didn't make the list of features.

Of course for fishing, this comment may be a bit of a red herring.
You sneaky bastage! hee.

In the open beta there was a nice little quest which required you to fish up a red herring. I never did get to complete it, I did get the red herring fished up, but I ran out of time to turn it in! I got a pole and tackle just waiting for the chance!

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wohoo... we're extra-specially witty here on UHall tonight ;P