• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does my old character still exsist? Anyone seen him

G

GNecromancer

Sold my account like 3 years ago, my dude was Kulharin, a necro/mage with 120 magery and 120 spirit speak. I had a house in the first clearing north of the west gate of Umbra... That house is still there, but now owned by Kudis and the Evil Bastage guld.

Anyone ever seen him around anymore?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember that character! I haven't seen the name around ina long time. The account could still be around, however with name change tokens it could have been given a new name.

BTW....my hubby owns that house now. But I think he bought it from Brook.

G

GNecromancer

I wonder if I could buy back my old account... If I could remeber who actually owns it now lol!!

G

i bought it from you. resold it to forsaken a while ago. no clue what he did with it.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, that's another problem. It's possible that the person you sold the account to sold it again. It could have been sold two or three times by now. Unless you get really lucky, it might be very difficult to track down your original account. If you are looking to come back, there are usually a few accounts up for sale.

*EDIT* Just saw Shak's post. I'm sure someone here can point you Sakey's direction.

G

im pretty sure forsaken turned that kulharin character into a forsaken character.

im sure forky could point you in the right direction.

G

GNecromancer

Thanks guys, is Forsaken still around by any chance? I did a forum search and character shard search and it turned up notta.

F

Førsaken

Pfft.. that Forsaken guy sucks, of course he's long gone..

G

GNecromancer

I remeber selling that house to brook yah, she wanted it bad! bugged me about it for along time lol! :p

I don't suppose he'd be willing to part with that house for the right price? if not is there really much room available for housing on Siege, for big house plots? Or is it mostly all claimed

G

GNecromancer

I guess Brook must of quit cause she was willing to give up her first born for it :p

G

I'm here! I sold that house to Engima and Patty a while back.

I talked to you in Luna the other night