• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Luck affect drops when killing a Giant Turkey ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know whether or not the Luck weared has any effect on drops when killing a Giant Turkey or destroying eggs in a Nest ?

J

jfkeach

Been wearing a 2481 luck suit on my provo bard. and yes, he gets better drops than my other bard that dont wear.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been wearing a 2481 luck suit on my provo bard. and yes, he gets better drops than my other bard that dont wear.

How did you reach a luck that high ? With what pieces ?

Wearing almost maxed out pieces I get only high as 1,279.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I used luck doing the nests... and I can safely say ... it doesn't help at all... unless you want nothing but gold and a feather.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
barding 5-6 turkeys together they go down in less then 10 mins

there are jewels set that give high luck bonus (400?) the new robe is 140 luck the janas staff 210

then there is also percision which can add 1000 luck or so

Lorddog

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But it is only for 1 hour every 24 hours and it takes a long time to kill a Giant Turkey....
No, it doesn't. We kill them 5 at the time at moonglow on atl. Its soo very fast that its over 100 maps a day. The problem now is getting the time to do all these maps with everything else we have to do...

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did you reach a luck that high ? With what pieces ?

Wearing almost maxed out pieces I get only high as 1,279.
Popps, My suit is at 1910 without the use of a statue or Honor. So just with armor and items alone you can get to 1910 luck. That means you can still add another 636 luck to your current suit.

If I use a luck statue it adds 750 luck bringing me to a total of 2660. I think the amount of luck you get from the statue is based on the age of your account though, rather then a set number.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never heard about them. What drops them ?
Nothing drops them.. they were form the last Clean Up Brit turn in system. You cannot get them anymore. The only way to get a set would be to buy them of a player who already has them. Not sure on current prices, but last I saw they were going for around 40mil for the pair. the complete set gives you...

400 Luck
Faster Casting 3
Faster Cast Recovery 6
Hit Point Regen 2
Mana Regen 2

Its a very nice set for a luck suit

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*queue complaint of items owned by players that cannot be obtained anymore*

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The absoloute max luck from items at the moment I think is:

150 Jesters Hat Of Chuckles
300 Mempo Of Fortune
200 Armor Of Fortune
140 Enhanced Legs
140 Enhanced Arms
140 Enhanced Gloves
400 Bleue Set
80 Vesper Shield
160 Enhanced (or Gold crafted) Luck Blade/Adventurers Machette
80 Soles Of Providence (Sandals)
140 Conjurer's Garb
Plus whatever you can get from the statue.

*looks around sheepishly waiting for someone to tell me what I missed*

Oh and Luck works in 100's so if you know you aren't going to have a certain piece you can not worry about some of the harder to get items and get the nearest equivalent (like 220 on Jaanas Staff instead of a Luck Blade/Shield etc)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The absoloute max luck from items at the moment I think is:

150 Jesters Hat Of Chuckles
300 Mempo Of Fortune
200 Armor Of Fortune
140 Enhanced Legs
140 Enhanced Arms
140 Enhanced Gloves
400 Bleue Set
80 Vesper Shield
160 Enhanced (or Gold crafted) Luck Blade/Adventurers Machette
80 Soles Of Providence (Sandals)
140 Conjurer's Garb
Plus whatever you can get from the statue.

*looks around sheepishly waiting for someone to tell me what I missed*

Oh and Luck works in 100's so if you know you aren't going to have a certain piece you can not worry about some of the harder to get items and get the nearest equivalent (like 220 on Jaanas Staff instead of a Luck Blade/Shield etc)
The Sphynx can bump luck as well...

*edit* oops you said from items...

S

slaveone

From what i've seen luck doesn't help for jack. Either way tons of luck or no luck the turkey drops are few and far between and the items are 99.9% total garbage! I'd say don't even bother with luck unless your just using a luck statue (which gives you 50 luck per year old your account is) or a 140 luck conjurer's garb cause both of those won't effect your characters suit.

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From all the luck posts, it seems many peopple don't realize a simple fact: Luck is still governed by monster levels. An ettin will never drop a 4 x 100% war fork.
Loot can't exceed the given cap for the monster type.

Anyone around who played pen and paper dungeons and dragons know what I mean.

S

Serine

On Europa, you can find a few set for 20m.
i sell set for 15 . but last one in shop . hehe But ya normal is about 11 per item .

I also have 1910 luck without use of any luck buff . but if i remeber right there is a luck back . But very rare .

I dont think the luck buffs from statue - Sphynx - luck coin toss stack ??