• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Imanewbie know about Return to Britannia?

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm gonna try emailing him when I verify that Return to Britannia is actually active. My suggestion for his first death would be to let Mesanna kill him in some fashion.

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I know someone, who has some of his stuff....
And i am not so sure, if he still owns his account(s)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah well, I'll email him anyway and tell him to do a trial account just to visit. Of course, I won't be doing that until RTB is active and I'm still waiting on that... Tick tock tick tock.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My suggestion for his first death would be to let Mesanna kill him in some fashion.
Hahaha, there has to be an episode of that if he does it!!

I could just see him wandering across Britannia, encountering all the new content and all the antics that would occur.

Good luck with the email, we hope he says yes!

L

Ladybird

Well, everyone is logged in now and my accounts still all say 'closed' :(
All are linked too

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Oh my, good ol'e days i say! And so much truth into it! Waht a Flashback this is all i do is LOL all the time EATEN me through this Episodes its hilarious!

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wasn't there something about a Lord British chat somewhere? After re-reading ImaNewbie, I'm so tempted to ask him his opinions of his UO wife sleeping with good old Ima.

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Polymorphing into a Ham is by far my favorite. There have been some amazing player generated comics over the years (I was especially fond of Ima & PK Ghost...hilarious!)

Last edited:
E

Elevener

Nothing I've seen in the many many years since, have come close to being as hilarious and original as Ima Newbie's stuff.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those were the days.. Been a while since I seen them. Thanks sablestorm.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I emailed him. He just started guild wars 2, but said he'd pop in for a visit. Mesanna, go kill him!

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know someone, who has some of his stuff....
And i am not so sure, if he still owns his account(s)
From my understanding he doesn't, if I remember correctly he sold his account in the days before E-bay blocked virtual goods sales.

J

Joey Porter

Wow, that was two days of work inhibited. Read back through everyone of them. Hilarious, brings back alot of good memories.

I like how the lag switch has an option for "frozen solid"

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can rebuild him make him better then he was before! ( 6 million gold coin newbie! )

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also Rogue Jones, although he is everything i despise in UO, i would just love to be able to be so cold hearted enough to play him for just a few hours!!!!!!! awesome and just plain awful

Episodes

Last edited:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Happens when you stop paying
For something.
I'm not aware of imanewbie ever having to pay for hosting. Stratics hosted it for free as a community service. If you mean the imanewbie.com domain, I guess that would be up to the domain owner (Stratics never owned that domain).

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm not aware of imanewbie ever having to pay for hosting. Stratics hosted it for free as a community service. If you mean the imanewbie.com domain, I guess that would be up to the domain owner (Stratics never owned that domain).
I was referring to the domain if you follow the link.
But, I've been wrong before.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I was referring to the domain if you follow the link.
But, I've been wrong before.
Ah, gotcha. Yes, that may be. I know he switched registrars in January 2015. Maybe he only paid for one more year and it just expired.