• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does having GM or higher Evaluate Intelligence provide any additional bonuses?

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the template i have in mind i will probably end up with 90 evaluate intelligence. When wearing scrappers i would then have 100 eval, but when using normal slayers, i'd have the 90.

I'm just wondering if i will be missing out on any additional bonuses by not having reached the GM/Legendary milestone. I haven't found any information indicating that this is the case, but would like to make sure :) Thanks.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get to bang a higher class of chick, like I slept with a hottie from micky d's Lucky for me she didn't ask me if I wanted to supersize she may have internalized a question that may have become rhetorical.

http://www.haneke.net/ do not click this please

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, you will.

As per the link http://www.uoguide.com/Evaluate_Intelligence:

Spell Damage
Evaluating Intelligence is mostly used for its ability to increase the damage and effectiveness of Magery spells. When you cast a spell, the potential damage is calculated based on several factors, such as the spell, its circle, your ability, etc. (call this base damage). The damage then gets scaled based on the mage’s Evaluate Intelligence. At 0 Eval Int, the damage is actually reduced by 70%. At 50 Eval Int, the damage is reduced by 25%. At approximately 78 skill, Evaluate Intelligence has minimal effect, and beyond that it provides a bonus, up to a 20% bonus at Grandmaster and a 38% bonus at Legendary. See the discussion at Spell Damage Increase.

• Formula: total damage = ( base damage * ( 30 + ( 9 * Evaluating Intelligence / 10 ) ) / 100 )
So, with 90 eval, you have base damage * 1.11 (11% more base damage)
With 100 eval, you have base damage * 1.2 (20% more base damage)
With 120 eval, you have base damage * 1.38 (38% more base damage)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can actually drop Magery to 100 and bump Eval to 120 for the extra damage..I assume you're making an SDI PVM mage in which case you'll want as much damage as possible. I always suggest going into wraith form and having scribe/eval/as high Of sdi as possible so you leech more mana..good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk