• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Does Happy Dance*

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Well after kicking Melissas Butt for a while now , I finally got my 3rd Crimson (1st 2 from dreadhorn) from her. :thumbsup:

E

Evilminion

CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D Nice to see your hard work pay off!

(All I ever seem to get is muculent. What IS muculent? ;))

A

Andore

Muculent is a crafting resource,and a fairly common one but it is used in quite a few things like the darkwood suit.Congrats on the CC Azazel

B

Blade_Thugluv

Oh almost forgot... Grats on Crimmy #3!!!

~Blade

E

Evilminion

Mu´cu`lent
a. 1. Slimy; moist, and moderately viscous.
Yes, but that is an ADJECTIVE. ;) To find "muculent" would be like finding "pink" or "precipitous"... you expect a noun after it, and yet there isn't one.

So that still leaves the question: what the heck actually IS it? Where does it come from? Who supplies all the little vials? Am I the only person who thinks about these things? :coco:

M

MonkeyBusiness

Congrats on the CC, Azazel. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. I killed her probably about 60 times and got tons of ingrediants including muculent :danceb: but no CC to be found :sad2:. Fortunately, I was able to snare some good jewelry, two spring cleaning tickets, and two of Melissa's cloaks :thumbup1:.

A

Azazel of LA

Im doing the same dance again because I just got a Seahorse Statue :) YAYYY! :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

B

Blade_Thugluv

Gratz on the Seahorse!!! Was it Blaze or White by chance?

~Blade

A

Azazel of LA

no it was an ugly greyish color so I dyed it gold and put it for display on my auction counter top

D

Desolation87

Congrats but you do realise you will get 3 more seahorses before you finally get the anchor? :p

A

Azazel of LA

Congrats but you do realise you will get 3 more seahorses before you finally get the anchor? :p

Well I know the chances of me getting one by doing the white nets are slim , but I will keep trying. IF ne ever goes up for sale I have the gold to buy it so thats what Im hoping for :).

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know the chances of me getting one by doing the white nets are slim , but I will keep trying. IF ne ever goes up for sale I have the gold to buy it so thats what Im hoping for :).
congrats on the seahorse. I got 2 seahorses on the first night I ever tried the white nets,I had 4 white nets that night.I have 1 white net to toss,But I am waiting till I get like 5 or more to toss at same time hehe.J/K but that would be one epic event though hehe.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last couple of white nets i did i got horses too- as in Phillip's Wooden Steed statues :lame:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You know what's funny? I got a blue seahorse and an anchor in my first 5 white nets a few years ago - and since then (about 20 white nets) haven't even got a marti of ANY kind from a white net.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool deal on the seahorse... what im curious about is that damaged dragon brain sitting at ur house... is that the one blade got from foxy? if so, why is it in ur house :) if not, where did u get it :)

B

Blade_Thugluv

cool deal on the seahorse... what im curious about is that damaged dragon brain sitting at ur house... is that the one blade got from foxy? if so, why is it in ur house :) if not, where did u get it :)
Mine is sitting at Dr. Feelgoods house cuz i still owe on it. I still owe him 23mil on it but havent been on much to make gold. Dr. Feelgood bought it off foxy for me and i have been paying him back.

~Blade

A

Azazel of LA

I looted it from somewhere , no clue where , but I looted it and didnt relize it was worth anything and almost threw it out.

A

Azazel of LA

Now that you mentioned the Damaged Dragon Brain .... Im curious .... where they come from? What they for? Any info on them at all?

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a LA event item, there is suppose to be about 8 total of them ,worth around 40 mill I think.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Out of curiousity...

How much are my Dark Crystal Shard & Rotting Minotaur Skull worth?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dark crystal shard somewhere around 70-100 mil (becuz its animated) and the skull somewhere around 30-50

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
due to the sheer rarity of them and possible role playing aspects of the damaged dragon brain... id guestimate its value between 60-80 mil