• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

does anyone still play here?

• Thread starter drunkenZergling
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

drunkenZergling

i decided to log in for the first time in a while to see if my castle was still there but its not. so is there anyone around these days or is the shard dead? i haven't seen anyone so far.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Luna and some of the peerless.
Also have to buy SA and HS since most are now either fishing or in the Abyss

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently returned from a long abscence as well and found things have changed. The shard does seem to be lower in population but there are still alot of people around and its very active if you know where to look. I used to be more accustomed to pvp but when I returned things were different as far as what works and who's out there to pvp with. So I've sorta transitioned and become more involved with the events and vending and champ spawning. Lots of new tough monsters and the High Seas expansion have kept me busy as well. Hopefully you can find your niche and stay active on Legends, good luck.

D

drunkenZergling

where do i find people? i'm lucky to see 1 or 2 people around when im on. any guilds recruiting?

p.s. whos got crude corred manacles?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
legends is dead, i usuallly scout legends t2a after work and only once in a while will someone have been kind enough to work up a champ for me to take

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would be me and Uriah, Lynk ;) and lately we've been poking the little guys at the Sleeping Dragon in Tokuno

we'll see what we can leave for ya today.... unless it's undead or imps, hate those guys

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would be me and Uriah, Lynk ;) and lately we've been poking the little guys at the Sleeping Dragon in Tokuno

we'll see what we can leave for ya today.... unless it's undead or imps, hate those guys
If that was your coon that pug and I took in despise 2 nights ago.. you should be rather upset with your friends. 3 tamers with greaters and a necro mage. 1 of your tamers invised, the necro mage ran away. Only two of you guys tried to fight us. You would have destroyed us if the other 2 didn't panic!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL wasn't us, we play the ilsh and tok spawns...and leave you adults to the Fel ones ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhhhhh you meant the bad places!! oh no, sir, we don't go there

but if you could promise me a win, and you don't smack me too hard before you die, maybe we give it a go sometime, eh?

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As am I, though I'm still waiting to get that GTX 570 I need, old card failed me a month or so ago. Hell, I'm still amazed at what's gone on since I've been gone!

Update: Purchased a month after dusting off my wallet and figuring out the account management.. :)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No pvpers play Legends anymore. Most pvpers can only log on for a short period of time.

Playing on a shard with a very small population does nothing for our play time.

The most active pvp shards I've noticed are ATL and chessy. LS is also an active shard late at night.

If you are looking for a farm shard Legends is the place.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No pvpers play Legends anymore. Most pvpers can only log on for a short period of time.

Playing on a shard with a very small population does nothing for our play time.

The most active pvp shards I've noticed are ATL and chessy. LS is also an active shard late at night.

If you are looking for a farm shard Legends is the place.
LS is a pretty dead shard. Did you mean GL? GL has a lot of pvp but it's non faction zerg warfare(guilds with 20-40 on consistently)

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LS is a pretty dead shard. Did you mean GL? GL has a lot of pvp but it's non faction zerg warfare(guilds with 20-40 on consistently)
Anytime I log on GL all I find are a couple of DC that almost fall over on their own.

I might be missing the actually pvp hot times there.

LS is an active shard late at night. not 20 vs 40 vs 40. Instead it's normally 15 FATE(old legends LGC), 10-15 DC(not faction), 7-8 BSR/FVQ(not Faction), 2-5 !OF!, 2-5 AGO!.

In the day LS is dead though.

N

nynyve

Still here. Some of us don't like crowded shards and prefer the discreet charm of Legends.