• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone know....

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What's the lowest you can get your Karma, now that we can see in the Loyality Rating menu our Fame/Karma points I was just curious. I ran an Oaks spawn with some buddies the other night and nothing there lowers mine anymore :-( -22124 Karma.. wondering if you can actually get lower than that.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno, try putting on a corrupted cloak, it drains your karma slowly.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
possibly equip the ossian grimoire(necro book) and cast wither/lich form i know fighting cu's and serpentine dragons in ilsh will get you pretty low, curious as to why you want to do this(other than attaining dread lord title)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
-32000, Ive got to that lvl by the last questchain, and turning in the evidence in Cove.

Attachments

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
possibly equip the ossian grimoire(necro book) and cast wither/lich form i know fighting cu's and serpentine dragons in ilsh will get you pretty low, curious as to why you want to do this(other than attaining dread lord title)
One of my characters is Dread Lord, with barely -15k. Not sure the need for anything lower than that.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's just idle curiosity as to how low you can actually get your Karma to drop.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Dread or?
Don't tell me now you can see your Karma Points?
Single click yourself, use the "Loyalty Rating" context Menu, on the gump that pops up you can see your fame and karma points...