• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone know what type of "New Games" EA wants to work on?

G

I just ask this question because TSO/EA LAND was my only online game. So this aggrivates me to no end. I chose EA-Land/TSO as my only one because it was not like war craft or other stratigie games. The game literally gave people something meaningful to do while IMing. I loved the intelligent Convo's and trivia games that were on TSO alot better then battles.. Sorry just me. That and in my other post I still ask why shut down before you have those games developed???

G

You may be interested in this discussion about other online games that people are playing/planning to play.

Polly

N

Natedawg26

I tell you what they need to "work on" is keeping a god damn promise

G

I thought they'd let TC3 continue as it is free. I don't understand their decision to not even allow TC3. They could up payouts in TC3, discontinue Pay Pal, and let TC3 continue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I tell you what they need to "work on" is keeping a god damn promise

[/ QUOTE ]

Utoh.. wrath of God... I'd watch out for that blasphemy....

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

I thought they'd let TC3 continue as it is free. I don't understand their decision to not even allow TC3. They could up payouts in TC3, discontinue Pay Pal, and let TC3 continue.

[/ QUOTE ]

TC3 still costs them money to open.