Does anyone know how long it takes for 40% house storage increase to work?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2008
nc
I got my codes working for the 7th character, and the bank storage, but the house still shows 20%. Does anyone know how long it takes for the house to get the additional storage?

Thanks in advance

H

Helfgrim

It might take a server maintenance for it to show up, have the server recognize the changes from the database.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 8, 2008
nc
It might take a server maintenance for it to show up, have the server recognize the changes from the database.
Here's what happened, it was very strange, and thanks for answering my question.

I had to go over to the house, and open the storage thing on the house with the owner, and poof it showed up. I had tried it with a couple of friends. This is one strange game. I guess its possible it just showed up from the server.