• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone else think this is obsurd?

• Thread starter Sunchicken
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sunchicken

The other day i was indulging myself in some pvp action. The subject of my attention was talking a little trash in general during our endevour and constantly running off. Me being the nicer of the trash talkers i was getting frustrated and proceeded to call him a vagina.

I was later pulled to jail and my account was given a mark against it for harrasment. This to my suprise after seeing language that would make a sailor blush. Not only was i repremanded for the use of the "v word" i was stuck in jail for little less than 45 mins trying to get a dialog from a gm that appeared to be not fully responsive.

It is frustrating in my opinion i was just courious if anyone else agreed with me.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other day i was indulging myself in some pvp action. The subject of my attention was talking a little trash in general during our endevour and constantly running off. Me being the nicer of the trash talkers i was getting frustrated and proceeded to call him a vagina.

I was later pulled to jail and my account was given a mark against it for harrasment. This to my suprise after seeing language that would make a sailor blush. Not only was i repremanded for the use of the "v word" i was stuck in jail for little less than 45 mins trying to get a dialog from a gm that appeared to be not fully responsive.

It is frustrating in my opinion i was just courious if anyone else agreed with me.
BEEWKATUUUUU

Yea they recently started cracking down on language. I've heard of people getting marks for calling other players fat repeatedly.

It is best to turn gen chat off to avoid marks. The only time I get into chat now is to tell someone that they have to use a prepaid cell phone because they have bad credit.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I don't find it absurd that they nabbed you, but I do agree that there seemed to be a double standard. It would have made more sense to jail you both. :p

C

Capn Kranky

another reason I never use chat - can't get easily jammed for something.

C

canary

Look at it this way, at least you spell 'vagina' better than you spell 'absurd'. That should count for something.