• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Does anybody know?

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone!

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any information anywhere about which resource(s) each UO town claims.

I would like to see about maybe trying to trade resources with other towns (it's an RP thing), but I first need to know what resources each town claims!

I could have sworn there was some information written a very long time ago, but I just can't find it.

Can anyone help me out?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It should be same on every server right? Maybe its a general question you want to ask game wide?

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I say export whatever 'makes sense to you'. Guides are great for ideas, but I don't think people should be locked into past rp. If you think the items you're exporting might not be strongly supported in city history... host some rp events and do some stories to explain where it is coming from and the rp of harvesting/crafting etc. Look at the surrounding countryside, spawns, npc buildings as well as any locations easily reached like the sewers, graveyard, etc.and think outside the box for fun and unique items to trade.

I think this thread is a great way to get all the governors to begin thinking of their own cities and what items they'd enjoy exporting.

Dramora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well since I plan on meeting with each town's governor, I was hoping it might make them start thinking about what they might want to "export".

I thought it might be a fun RP thing, and might let people actually travel to deliver said goods, either via boat or caravan. I know Gillian did something similar once, and it was a blast.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has been done many times in the past and often leads to some interesting RP. Be it pirates or brigands hijacking the shipment, untrustworthy shippers diverting the shipments for their own good, or simply some sort of trade disputes with cities who ship the same goods.

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well since I plan on meeting with each town's governor, I was hoping it might make them start thinking about what they might want to "export".

I thought it might be a fun RP thing, and might let people actually travel to deliver said goods, either via boat or caravan. I know Gillian did something similar once, and it was a blast.
I love your interest and depth into Catskills RP. You should bring an additional level of enjoyment to this term.