• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you want one of the new dragons?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen many posts from players who desire one of the new major dragons. So here is my idea. In the tradition of Anne's Friday Night Hunts, how about we have a dragon taming night? We can pick a night this week and get as many tamers, bards, warriors and mages as we can to tame the new dragons for whoever wants one? I would suggest Tuesday at around 8 PM EST, but its up to all of you. We all can meet at the entrance to destard if its good with everyone? So if you are interested in a dragon or just helping another player get one post here and let all of us know.

Thank you for your time, Lord Vallend

**BTW I too have a tamer and would love one of those dragons myself**

A

Aang

I am in. I already have a decent dragon so put me down as support.

G

I am not positive I can be there yet. But I will sure try to make it. I think this is a great idea.

L

Lord Franklin

Sounds great... I'll try to be there for a little magery support.

I'd be tickled if one of you fine upstanding tamers would donate a dragon to my sister. She's 120/120/120 taming with her talisman, but has no way of dealing damage except through her pets.

G

I'd love to get a new dragon. I haven't had the time to take a shot at dying lots. So this is tonight at 8pm est?

G

This is a great idea Vallend. I will plan to be there to contribute what I can in the way of help.

G

As much as I hate to say it I don't think I will be able to make it tonight. I'll try to get one tomorrow with TW if if is going to be on. That or maybe at another date if a taming party is made up. Have a good time.

Edit it turns out that my lore is only 100.2 and the dragon won't trust me yet. I need to work it up a bit more before I can tame one.

G

I'm out of town (again) and the connection here stinks and I JUST got done working for the nite. If you plan another one, I'll certainly try to come along and help if I'm in town.

I hope ya'll got some good ones!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

As much as I hate to say it I don't think I will be able to make it tonight. I'll try to get one tomorrow with TW if if is going to be on. That or maybe at another date if a taming party is made up. Have a good time.

Edit it turns out that my lore is only 100.2 and the dragon won't trust me yet. I need to work it up a bit more before I can tame one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will fire you an icq tomorrow...or you can q me...number is in my profile

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

fastest way to raise lore is to hunt with a pet you need to vet alot....so we can take a couple pets to hunt these big dragons...kill and be killed for a couple hrs...as we farm them for a real good one.

If your lore is still to low when we find that uber perfect dragon...I will tame it and hold it in my stables until you get your lore up!

TW

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to thank everyone who showed up tonight. We tamed many..many.. dragons and got some with shocking HPs and resists. Everyone who spoke up got a dragon to take home and a great time was had by everyone. Great team work at barding, healing, Ressing (Ok so some people died once in while), and of course taming. I just hope everyone had as good a time as I did.

G

I had to leave about 45 minutes after I got there. I was glad to help heal and rez when ever I could. It was great to just be there and see how difficult taming one of these beasts is. I applaud those those that never gave up taming in spite of the consequences. Maybe we can do this again?

R

R Skye

Ill be happy to help out again when we have another chance to do this .

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a blast taming for people. I was shocked to see that others are finally getting the clue on how to "rez" a faction player.

The only way to assist a dead faction player when your not in a faction is to open a gate to a healer, Luna bank works nicely. Thank you all who kept opening gates for me.

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If enough people want to do it again. I see no problem with it. The first time was so much fun I would not mind at all.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

Ilshenar works better... been there after this event. But a tag team partner is required for heals and invisibility. Have Fun!

L

Lord Franklin

I do apologize for not getting the pictures and story up sooner- I've been stuck at work a lot over the past 3 days. Glad I could make it to this, though.

Also, if anyone is looking for a decent dragon, I have an extra to give away. Its stats won't win any awards, but it isn't horrible either. Just send me a PM if you're interested.

Franklin

G

It is a good story and I like the pictures. RL has a way of taking time from the game. You did good especially all those natures Fury spells. I had a great time even though I couldn't stay for the full event. I look forward to the next one.