• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do you "like" UOCraft?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all -

Just wanted to let you know that UOCraft.com is now on Facebook - so if you're a Facebook user, feel free to "like" the UOCraft page!

UOCraft.com | Facebook

In other news, while taming some cu's to make a new header banner for the UOCraft web site, I popped 3 blue cu's in a row. Sadly, they all rated terribly, but I was able to give away 2 of them for the novelty of the color. :) So if you saw Robisart in Luna on Atlantic spamming away free blue cu's, that was me!

(Am I the only one that sits there thinking, "Three blues in a row... a blaze cu has GOT to be next!!")

Happy taming, everybody!

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well done, kit! Just "Like'd" your FB page!
;)

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! It makes for a nice little outlet for little gaming things that are too small or informal for a full forum or web site post, but fun to share nonetheless :)

Sauteed Onion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Meow UOcraft is yummy goodness. Not as good as you know eating a masterfully made cinnamon roll with a artisan's masterfully blended coffee to drink with it.. and you know like 4,000,000 dollars just falling into your bank account out of nowhere (with no legal mishmash and such and such meow), and then like 5 people showing up and telling you how awesome you are.. and then just leaving, not really wanting hand outs or anything.. and then loggin into uo after all that and then stumbling across a tasty looking Blaze Cu and you know.. tamin it.. But UOcraft is yummy.