• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Do you have these Light of the Winter Solstice Candles

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hand dipped by:

Cadillac
Fenris
Inoia
Kalag
Sharkbait

From Winter 2004.

If so I will buy for 1 mil each just to finish off my set for the museum. There were 82 named candles, none rarer than the others and they are normally seen on vendors from around 2-20k max. I just haven't come across these for sale or off friends so check yours, maybe you have one I need. Prepared to pay a mil or swap for 5 others, your choice. icq me 26 471 683 or pm me here.

F

Fink

Will have a look for you, not sure what I have but if I had one as cool as Sharkbait I'd be loathe to part with it!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have Cadillac now, still need the other 4. Had two offers of cadillac lol, always the way, thanks Lady Kat but Devils own dumped one in my mailbox at the Emporium, I am still happy to buy yours tho for the mil i was offering if you need it :)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Lair Spirit for the Kalag candle and the Cyrus reindeer (from finks thread).

Was a nice surpise to find in the mail box lol.

If you want your two mil see me in game or icq me 26 471 683 or leave me an address to leave it in a mailbox at your house with the house owners name if it is not yours just to be sure I have the right place!

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Miss Echo,

I will be over on Atlantic for a few days - have seen most of these on vendors for a lot less - will grab any I see and bring them home - an update list of those required would be appreciate

Thanks

Mezz

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Candles
Fenris
Inoia
Sharkbait

Reindeer
Fenris
Spada

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Lair Spirit for the Kalag candle and the Cyrus reindeer (from finks thread).

Was a nice surpise to find in the mail box lol.
QUOTE]

Sorry to be off-topic, but I wanted to throw in a comment about how nice the mail boxes are for stuff like this! :)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for Inoia, Mezzac.

Just Fenris and Sharkbait to go in the candles.

Fenris and Spada on the reindeer.

And yes the mailboxes have been great so far. Uses I have found is for friends to dump in a bag with ingredients if they need something crafted , money drop off points for various stuff, has come in handy for these as you have seen etc.