• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

do we know who won the abyss house?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
is it a local?

or a off sharder?

W

Wiseguy

some guy named Shakespeare was gloating on global chat channel yesterday. Not sure which one he got.

Too bad it wasn't some guild like PAS who usually keeps it open for everyone to enjoy.

M

mrhatfi

Isn't that the same guy that pitched a fit at the EM Valentines Day event? That complained so much about how he thought he deserved to keep a maker outside his house, that Mesanna had to come in and delete all of them punishing everyone else that liked them... Wow a deserving winner indeed.. rolleyes:

(*note.. this isn't just me being bitter I didn't win.. could care less.. Just think its Ironic)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So now that we know the characters names that won the houses, does anyone know them? Are they going to put house teleporters in? Any word or contact with either of them?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't win either house, but the garg house I believe will have house teleporters linking it to a Luna vendor house that will be for anyone to use. There is some discussion on Uhall about what Mesanna actually ment when the house was transferred and she said that only people who are friended, co-owned, or owner of the house would be able to recall to the house. It was tested last night and yes only people with those access levels can mark runes and recall to the house (those that are just accessed to the house would get a message stating they are unable to recall to that location due to not having sufficient access, or something of that nature). So the question is, was she just letting the new owner know that people with those access levels would be able to use recall runes, or was she telling them that only people with those access levels will be allowed to recall or teleport to the house.

D

Dame Judi

From UOHerald:

Sonoma

Ranger of the Abyss (Britannia): Zeggg

Warden of the Abyss (Ter-Mur): Shido Fuyuki

R

Ruffles

It is an old time Sonoma vet that won the house. I had the privilage last night to visit with my friend and see his new house. It is located pretty close to the rat spawn dump, though I must say that the location wasn't unsafe yesterday, but the proximity to the rat spawn doesn't guarentee safe place to picnic outside the house.

Shakespeare has made the house open to all so that those needing respite from the creatures of the Abyss have a safe place to take a breather. He has spent some time decorating the house and if for nothing else, I recommend stopping by for a visit to see the house and what he has done.

There is a teleporter that goes directly from a shop in Luna to the new house. Anyone can use it. The shop is located on the southeast side of Luna across from the PAS vendor house. House name is "Treasures"

Congratulation, Shakespeare...and thank you for sharing your house with us.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is now a Anhk of Sacrifice on the second floor, so people can get rezzed once an hour.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im glad it was a old time player.

nothing ticks me off more then some off sharder making a young toon here just to go snap stuff like that up and then resell.

so he has the garg house?

what of the human / elf house?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I still have not heard of anybody who knows the winner of the Human/Elf house. Thats the one I really wanted. I have house teleporters and an Ankh of Sacrifice I had set aside for it in the off chance I won. I had all the deco and layout and everything all set out in my mind. Was gonna have it open to public, house teleporters for easy access, a Portal for those who get stuck down there and dont know how to get out, and a couple of vendors selling the normal bandages and regs and whatnot. *sighs*

Hopefully the winner has the same in mind. Or maybe he is interested in selling it to me? lol.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look up the char that won the human/elf site you will see that they are in a guild (Jolly Sonoma) of 6 people of which 4 have vetern status. It looks like they haven't claimed the house spot, so not sure what they're doing. I suspose they could be opening another account and waiting for the 14 day trial period to run out if they didn't want to give-up their current house.

J

[JD]

It is an old time Sonoma vet that won the house. I had the privilage last night to visit with my friend and see his new house. It is located pretty close to the rat spawn dump, though I must say that the location wasn't unsafe yesterday, but the proximity to the rat spawn doesn't guarentee safe place to picnic outside the house.

Shakespeare has made the house open to all so that those needing respite from the creatures of the Abyss have a safe place to take a breather. He has spent some time decorating the house and if for nothing else, I recommend stopping by for a visit to see the house and what he has done.

There is a teleporter that goes directly from a shop in Luna to the new house. Anyone can use it. The shop is located on the southeast side of Luna across from the PAS vendor house. House name is "Treasures"

Congratulation, Shakespeare...and thank you for sharing your house with us.

can we mark at this house in the abyss and recall directly into the abyss, bypassing the annoying run through aggro spawn?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can we mark at this house in the abyss and recall directly into the abyss, bypassing the annoying run through aggro spawn?
Only chars that are owner, co-owner, or friended to the house can mark or recall to the house via rune. You can't gate to the house. The house is set to public and there is a house teleporter set to anyone that links the house to a vendor house in Luna. The house is located near the SW corner of Luna (basically across from the PAS vendor house). There is a book on the teleporter pad. Maybe Ruffles can post a screenshot, or I can do it when I get home.

R

Ruffles

Here ya'll go...

Just so you know..might have to go onto the plot to see the teleporter.

PS. If you refresh the page, it will go back to small size for easy viewing on the boards.

http://i43.***********/23vyn3a.jpg