• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Do we know who owns this currently???

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found this in my screenshots from an Arirang event....I'm that yummy char alone on North side of stage in pink!!!

Arirang Event.JPG

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The last I heard was that this anima died before bonding. Anyone have that story? And I think shushu owns or knows the owner of the other one? Someone give us more details?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
As in other one I mean other color pictured (pinkish purple hue)
Though I thought shushu's was darker pink...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Shushu had 'a red nightmare'. I'm not 100% sure that he still has it tho. I believe he may have sold it recently.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
aside from things that let you do things you shouldn't be able to such as the tamed crimson dragon mentioned above, i don't think anything should be considered "illegal" and deleted on site. if a unique pet happens on accident and the only thing that makes it awesome is it's appearance, then congrats on a sweet item. same for other items made through certain exploits like the doggy dupe stuff, they went through and converted all the colored shrouds to monk robes but other items made the same way are perfectly legal aside from the ethy cloaks last i checked, but why is the ethy cloak the only one that is considered illegal? it was made the same way as the others and does nothing special aside from look cool just like the others. there should be a blanket ruleset for these items and not a pick-and-choose one,
As long as this got a bump anyhow, the ethy cloak isn't the only delete on sight at the moment, just to avoid anyone else getting burnt. I had an ethy crook get deleted recently.