• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do we even have a shard reporter anymore?

T

Tycolby

Just wondering cuz there hasnt been anything post about LA since the being of the year? Where the Hell is Fran and Chango!!!!!!!!!!

A

Azazel of LA

I dont think we do anymore , if so they need to be fired lol.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are long gone I think, I guess the job is yours Tycolby

T

Tycolby

This Just In at the LA news Desk!!!!

Teks declares he will no longer wear pink highheels but will now wear Pink thigh high boots.

More at 10pm

T

Tycolby

I heard that being shard reporter is so easy Even a caveman can do it.:loser:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard that being shard reporter is so easy Even a caveman can do it.:loser:
Sadly, Fran and Chango had to make some tough decisions, and leaving UO was one of the decisions that was made. They closed their last account a couple of months ago, and I for one, really miss them. :sad4:

Shard reporters and moderators are volunteers ... if any of you cavemen would like to apply for a position, please contact _zigzag_, and he'll get you hooked up with chisel, hammer & stone tablet!

T

Tycolby

This just in, Its been rumored that our old reporter Eryn Darkthorn is looking for a new game to come back too!!!!! For all those who remember her please show her that she is still missed here on LA.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tycolby is about as close as we have to a caveman, he grunts whenever you talk to him