• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do these people still play?

G

Gandalf

hey everyone, just got back into UO recently
was wondering if you guys knew these people or hopefully know if they still play...

Desert Fox
Spleansplitter
Thalium
Ishan
Cameron
ldyhwk
BOR
Fuse
Thend Isnear
Malkalvian
Beggar
Portia
Di-Ta(I know her account is still active because she still owns her old house just dont know if she still logs on lol)
Barbatos
Kallie(I imagine this one might be a pretty common name lol)
Bren
PECKER
Spydermite
Sundown
gleam
Osiris(pretty common i know, but he would remember me lol)
Atmaweapon
Burning Cresent
Caesar
Ghandi
DragonX
grizz
Maggot
Magenta
Raff/Rafael (NOT Raffman... GOD not him=P)
Rammar
Eric Draven/The Crow/Merlin
The Last Dragon
Sandfire (one of the first UO friends I ever had :/ )
Sir Doug
Steele
Ket Tarma
Wrath
T-sa
Laurana Wolfbane
Harlquin Hawk
Eryx

let me know... thanks.

S

soulstoner

I don't know those people but I remember now haven't seen your name around in a long time ... welcome back.

R

Regi the wicked

Your name does sound familiar to me as well. To answer one of your people Merlin's house went idoc a couple months ago. Assuming of course it is the same one.

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sandfire is still around. I don't think he reads Stratics, but I will let him know.

G

Gandalf

Sandfire is still around. I don't think he reads Stratics, but I will let him know.
Thanks that would be great... ICQ is 25466690

I don't know those people but I remember now haven't seen your name around in a long time ... welcome back.
Your name does sound familiar to me as well. To answer one of your people Merlin's house went idoc a couple months ago. Assuming of course it is the same one.
well were any of you in CS(Cerulean Sorcerors), Syn, C+C or know people from those guilds?(there was a 4th guild i cant remember for the life of me... we were always in moonglow... GM was ldyhwk.

R

Regi the wicked

I figured out why your name sounded familiar. I was at an idoc a while back in malas at a house owned by your name. I managed to only get a couple spellbooks engraved with Gandalf's (stuff). Eh just thought I would mention it.

G

Gandalf

I figured out why your name sounded familiar. I was at an idoc a while back in malas at a house owned by your name. I managed to only get a couple spellbooks engraved with Gandalf's (stuff). Eh just thought I would mention it.
ah ok... couldnt of been me then... last time i played was well before engraving came in.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The remainder of Cyn was primarily absorbed into HOT when Thalium quit for WoW. He still has chars guilded in HOT but very very seldom plays.

Barbatos quit, BOR I believe is doing trammy things now, and (if it is the same one...) Ceasar was last seen at Yew fel gate. As for the rest, not sure who still plays as many prob have gone through some name change tokens.

G

Gandalf

The remainder of Cyn was primarily absorbed into HOT when Thalium quit for WoW. He still has chars guilded in HOT but very very seldom plays.

Barbatos quit, BOR I believe is doing trammy things now, and (if it is the same one...) Ceasar was last seen at Yew fel gate. As for the rest, not sure who still plays as many prob have gone through some name change tokens.
ah ok thanks for the info!

i see BOR still has his fel house. I often stick around to see if i can run into him lol but if hes doing trammy things its not very likely.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the rest, not sure who still plays as many prob have gone through some name change tokens.
Agreed. Most people of those you listed probably used a token if they still currently play. Caesar I saw a few months ago I believe. T-sa have not seen in a while and have not seen DragonX in a while.

The other people Cowboy already said. Most joined other guilds or quit.

T

Tasslehoff

alot of those people all play wow.good to see you playing again

Cyr Isis

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I know Desert Fox. assuming its the one that hung around Del
Send me a message. I don't think he uses ICQ anymore.