• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do the paintings in Blackthorn's Dungeon respawn?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After searching around for a while, all I've found is a golden tool kit. Double clicking it opens the tinkering menu, 300 uses.
Searching around the ship with detect hidden?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very good substitute to magery and LRC is to have jewelry with +15 magery and telekinesis scrolls. With the EC I have a macro to swap out the jewelry and cast the spell, then swap back the old jewelry when done.

You are missing the point, I have a Skill at GM that is less effective then 30 magery of even Jewelry. Disarming trap skill is NOT good for disarming traps, that don't make any sense. :)

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
You are missing the point, I have a Skill at GM that is less effective then 30 magery of even Jewelry. Disarming trap skill is NOT good for disarming traps, that don't make any sense. :)
No, I understood your point and I do agree with you - I was just saying that there is an easy alternative. But yeah, GM disarm trap shouldn't fail.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ah, I found them too. The spot was empty yesterday. Just sad that they aren't actually named "Golden Tool Kit."

Is this the only thing left to find, Kyronix?

Last edited:

Winter

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Do you have to have GM Detect skill to detect these items, or can you detect with lesser skill but at a lower chance?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think its funny they everyone complained because the Devs wouldnt give us a hint/tell us where it is. Now that players HAVE found it, they are doing the same thing to others by not giving hints/telling anyone where it is lol

Really funny how information about it just STOPPED after people found it

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The item itself is a rather major hint if you paid any attention to the event's storyline.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kyronix
I have found with bugs that are resistant to the sparay a good hammer works well.....
Or you can try to lure it out and cage the little demon.

I see getting sick I missed out on something someone want to clue this lost sheep into what the hadies your all talking of?

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A clever rogue.... interesting...

Any hint as to whether this rogue should be looking as part of the quest to enter the ship graveyard or within the graveyard itself?
I haven't played in a long time so I was trying to get caught up. I've found where this item spawns and I finally got 100 Detect Hidden (today, woo) but I fail to even detect a trap on the container STILL. I don't know how I found it once, if it was a fluke or someone else had detected it already or maybe you don't even need detect hidden for it, but .... so frustrating! What am I doing wrong? I've tried detect hidden on the container, on the floor around it, on everything else in the vicinity..... It's still locked and trapped. Does it have a rarity level so it only actually spawns every so many days or is it on server up?

*beats head on wall*

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this was a stealable, since you've alerted them, this item will never appear on Siege again as it will be script stolen repeatedly.

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If this was a stealable, since you've alerted them, this item will never appear on Siege again as it will be script stolen repeatedly.
*I* alerted them? By commenting on info that is three years old? Really? *shakes head* They've had what--- three years to be doing this?

I did notice that someone came by and messed with the one on my shard since I posted since mouse over showed something different today. That's an answer of sorts, I guess.

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the last time I stole the gold tool kit was last November and I have yet to see it since. I also check for it quite often but apparently others do as well. No detect hidden on that character however you will need the lock picking skill and stealing. It is also trapped.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*I* alerted them? By commenting on info that is three years old? Really? *shakes head* They've had what--- three years to be doing this?

I did notice that someone came by and messed with the one on my shard since I posted since mouse over showed something different today. That's an answer of sorts, I guess.
Oh sorry, thought this was something new :p

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually the last time I stole the gold tool kit was last November and I have yet to see it since. I also check for it quite often but apparently others do as well. No detect hidden on that character however you will need the lock picking skill and stealing. It is also trapped.
No detect hidden necessary? Hm. Because the container has been showing with just its name until after stealing the tool kit and then it shows as having "zero items". And when it's showing just the name, there appears to be nothing in it? So I guess I thought you had to use detect hidden, which doesn't even show the traps for me. o_O