• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do my eyes deceive me, or....

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Has another one of our ranks joined the Stratics Moderator staff (albeit for WoW Stratics)?

Welcome to the funny farm, Blade....

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

Blade Thugluv is a Mod for WoW

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is just too funny.

G

Thanks Guys,

Just so you all know I will be playing both WoW and UO. I have decided to Turn back on The "Sir Blade Of Yew The Guy Who Got OWNED By Serado" Account and Bring Mr. Blade back to Lake Austin. While i might not play a whole lot and probably won't be PvP'ing much, I will be playing.

I will probably start rebuilding the account next week. Still have all the chars just gave all the items away.

I should probley get back to plans for the WoW forums and finish my faq's. Just wanted to drop in and say hi and Thanks.

~Blade

I

imported_lindylou

<blockquote><hr>

Blade Thugluv is a Mod for WoW

[/ QUOTE ] Oh, ok. I don't read WoW forums and I didn't see the tag on his forum avatar here.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I know how messy the FAQ revision process can be...

G

It's possible that the other game Mods shields don't show in our stuff. Interesting ... and if so, something I didn't know.

G

It should show in all the forums. Bo has to put me as the mod for the forums first. I think that might be the problem. I have access to the Staff forums but Bo hasnt added me on the WoW forums as a Mod yet. So later this week it should all be fixed. *crosses fingers*

~Blade

G

I *thought* it should show ... thinking of Stratics OT and all the non-UO folks there. I still think it's funny ... you got a SHIELD for WoW but not us! &lt;snicker&gt;