• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Do it to Escaflowne!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yaargh Skaros matey, 'tis good to see ye bringin' Naval Discipline to the land! Yer can't have cabin boys wanderin' about, pinchin' the rum an' cheekin' the Captain and his laws, lest the ship o'state eventually crash into rocks and porpoises end up frolickin' with yer profits!

But whilst giving the killers o'Bladderstick a right royal thumpin' was a sight fer sore single eye, I has to ask ye to consider doin' the same to Escaflowne and his followers of Chaos. Why? He keeps encouragin' bears to come to Skara Brae and eats all our fish! Look at this, proof from his own hands;

http://community.stratics.com/threa...and-vote-fer-nemo-mateys.328198/#post-2479802

Is this the kind of disorder we're to tolerate? I says NO mateys! If we can't keel haul the swab, can we offers a reward to just go an' slap the snot outta his bear buddies? Don't be givin' me none o'this "The King wouldn't like it, he believes in chaos himself, the people won't stand fer it" malarky, you and me Skaros, we know they'll put up with pretty much anything if they thinks there's a chance they'll get more doubloons fer themselves at the end. We both saw how eager most were to be pickin' up heads an' slittin' throats!! So let's sort out that threat to me dwindlin' fish stocks around Skara Brae next... Off with th'head o'Escaflowne if ye would, bucko!