• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Do craftable magic weapons/jewelry innate properties stack with Imbueing?

I know they can stack with runic's but what about imbue?

An easy example is the luckblade. Starts with 20 luck.

1: Does that 20 luck have imbue weight of its own or is the item still 0 letting you fully imbue it.
2: If imbued with 100 luck would the bonus be 120, or would it overwrite it and just be 100?
3: finally can it be imbues with 5 non lych properties and therefore have 6 total properties; the 5 imbued plus 20 luck?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. It has the imbuing weight of 20 luck, which I think is 20 off the top of my head
2. Overwritten to 100
3. No. The 20 luck will count as one of the 5 properties

Thank you. It feels a bit unfortunate that it doesn't stack with imbuing because Legendary drop year is really outdoing imbuing right now to the point that There is no longer a huge demand for imbuing. That said I was still able to get exactly the ring I wanted

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you. It feels a bit unfortunate that it doesn't stack with imbuing because Legendary drop year is really outdoing imbuing right now to the point that There is no longer a huge demand for imbuing. That said I was still able to get exactly the ring I wanted
Weapons are what tends to be imbued. Since imbuing was introduced I've yet to find any looted weapon (pvm wise) that was better than what I was already making.