• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DLite maxes BOSS!!

K

Kippy

Finally!! after maxing Rogue in BBHQ tonight was DLite's turn.
It was the easiest CEO in a long time LOL
now at 133, she only needs to max law, golf a few and do some fishing.

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

With my friends:
-Boop
-Royal Blue Dog
-Loopy Goopy Loopengloop
-Scruffy
-K. Jon Kit
-Anonymous
-Robins Mom

Of course we had the traditionnal toonacide after

Thanks to everyone that has been part of my journey through BBHQ.

Attachments

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Congratulations!!!!!! That is so cool!!! Enjoy the key!!!

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations Chanty!!! :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Err. OT. Having never maxed anything, I'd like to know what the traditional toonacide is.

K

Kippy

Err. OT. Having never maxed anything, I'd like to know what the traditional toonacide is.
Me and my friends have a tradition, everytime someone maxes, we go to Nutty River CBHQ, we stand on the train tracks and let the trains run us over and over again untill we die, (good part about dieing this way is that you don't lose your gags) then we meet in the middle od DDL playground and after telling everyone that they look nice, we throw a max TU unite and some jellie beans :D

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Me and my friends have a tradition, everytime someone maxes, we go to Nutty River CBHQ, we stand on the train tracks and let the trains run us over and over again untill we die, (good part about dieing this way is that you don't lose your gags) then we meet in the middle od DDL playground and after telling everyone that they look nice, we throw a max TU unite and some jellie beans :D
Sounds like a fun. Is this just your groups thing or does Stratics do the same thing?

K

Kippy

Sounds like a fun. Is this just your groups thing or does Stratics do the same thing?
It's just us but it seems to be becoming very popular, the day that i maxed, all 8 of us were on the tracks, by the time we were half dead, we were about 20 on the tracks :D
The word goes around fast in Toontown :p

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Some of my friends have done this for a while too. When I maxed sell and cash we all died on the tracks too but then we had a cannon party at someones house to heal!! Great fun!!! The train kept missing me even though I was on the tracks so I was the last to go sad!!! I was there a while!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have done that for three years :) Minus the whole TU max in the playground thing.. What's funny is when people tell me how risky it is for me afterward while my head's hanging in the playground lol