• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DJT!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I wrote this in Gandalf's post. Thought I'd might as well share it on main page so more of you sees it. Intent is right, but bluntly and insensitively delivered. I'm sorry, reality is harsh, leant to live with it.

Here is goes.

120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Resist
110 Mystic
120 Focus
120 Bushido
120 Parry
830 Skills

Ops not this temp!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
The Donald may sound extreme, but he's being misquoted and bullied unfairly by the more liberal leaning media.

Come to think about it, while I love America, it's under bellies are really ugly, and is in an extremely fragile state. Just to name a few:

1. Debt ceiling that keeps going through the roof - how long can this house of cards last?
2. High unemployment or simply on food stamps - how lazy can people get? I mean, at least Mike D works right? I heard he's in a factory doing pizza boxes, as long as he ain't on food stamps, I salute him.
3. Jobs leaving - ain't coming back. No ones stopping it but the Donald!!!! Ford builds plant in Mexico, sure, he tax them 20%. Sure you wana do that still? Who else can be this tough as the DJT?
4. High income inequality but perceived as equitable - reality is 2% owns what 97% or so?
5. Crumbling infrastructure and dying cities - look at roads, bridges just to name a few, compare that to Japan or Singapore, yeah I'm from SG. Look at Detroit, New Jersey, God, these dying towns almost reminds me of some UO shards.
6. Lazy to type more - I hope this starts you thinking. Don't put your vote to dumbass traditional politicians who speaks finely and politically right just to identify with you but fcuks you, all of you in the back by not doing anything and serving his own career or special interests. It's all about the money, not you American individuals.

I cite my personal experience in SG. I was having my foot massage, 2 hours so I can read my reports, bill is 150 USD. A white guy walks in this spa, "can I buy a voucher for my friend as Christmas present? ... Oh sorry can I buy a voucher for a 15 minutes foot massage cos I can only afford 20 bucks..."

Woah... You get what I mean. I only seen lots of cash rich Asians, but more and more dirt poor wherever they from peeps. You know the world is changing. We used to think they are awesome. Now we look at them as "**** off you arrogant asset-less foreign 'talent', we hired you here to work for us' mentality.

I'm sorry to write an essay about this, and I'm sure ima piss off more peeps or even the admins. But look, the intent of this is to bloody wake y'all up, in case if you don't, and the country doesn't as a whole, sinkhole is the inevitable. Cause things are relative and you really don't know how fast the world is catching up. By then it's too late. China's buying so much US tech and even military tech and applying it and copying it. Unless US reinvents itself technologically every 10 years by a huge leap, imo, the gap is but 20 years tops.

My heart is with America - so vote DJT, unless you're the food stamp, hippy, social safety net loving gang.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Feel free to comment, you know I'm immune to personal attscks. Hehe.

While you EXPLO FS mortal and AI combo me - think for your kids or loved ones who are still young, and how my message applies to this next generation.

SG is small and nimble, but America is huge and slow. Change is now. Else too late.

VOTE DJT. MAKE ANERICA GREAT AGAIN!

(btw DJT did gime money and I'm in no way related)

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just want a president that tells the truth, period.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should donate to his cause he is only worth 10+Billion so he clearly can not afford to do it alone.
He has 0% chance by the way but dreaming is fun
There was a time I was saying this about our current president.....TWICE!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
You should donate to his cause he is only worth 10+Billion so he clearly can not afford to do it alone.
He has 0% chance by the way but dreaming is fun
DJT is running with his own money.

It's like JD GTR being a privileged elite think about y'all masses. You won't believe it.

DJT might just win the GOP primaries and if he doesn't, I hope he goes independent and since American will go down anyway in the hands of incompetent politicians, I'd like to see how Hillary does it.

If you have wrong perceptions on DJT, watch a speech clip of his on YouTube. I hope you're awakened.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I think so far, I been lucky. Even under such extreme wordings. I haven't gotten a explo FS combo yet, and the admins (except the fair captain of course) didn't gank me for an insta death.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I wish DJT could see this...

Hey can you guys in America help bring to his attention?

I might become his new apprentice!!!!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Not quite sure how I got here, but...

I want a president who tells the truth, is capable of helping to fix our economy, knows how to pick competent and pro-American cabinet members, etc. It would also be helpful if he would not be inclined to hide his college transcripts, was willing to take very few vacations on the taxpayers' dime, and was committed to downsizing the Infernal Revenue Service. There are many more things I might say, but most of those I just mutter to myself in private.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Trumps just saying **** people want to hear. That comment about talking to bill gates to lock down the internet was the dumbest **** I ever heard.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trumps just saying **** people want to hear. That comment about talking to bill gates to lock down the internet was the dumbest **** I ever heard.
He says things people all over the country think, but are either too afraid to say due to personal backlash, or being politically in correct. They have molded us as a generation (mid twenties-40's) I personally don't agree with his every statement..but I commend him for being the first candidate to not be afraid to speak his mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My only gripe with him is how he just says it to say it though. He doesn't have a knowledgeable statement regarding a lot of stuff he says.

That example about the internet was hilarious. Bill gates has absolutely nothing to do with the Internet, yet he brings his name into it because unknowledgable people associate bill gates with computers, computers=Internet.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Not quite sure how I got here, but...

I want a president who tells the truth, is capable of helping to fix our economy, knows how to pick competent and pro-American cabinet members, etc. It would also be helpful if he would not be inclined to hide his college transcripts, was willing to take very few vacations on the taxpayers' dime, and was committed to downsizing the Infernal Revenue Service. There are many more things I might say, but most of those I just mutter to myself in private.
All points to DJT

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
imo, DJT speaks from his heart. And sometimes he's a lil too unscripted and make small mistakes.

Yet, better than low energy special interests JEB, phoney Hillary, who else can even try be president next?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
My only gripe with him is how he just says it to say it though. He doesn't have a knowledgeable statement regarding a lot of stuff he says.

That example about the internet was hilarious. Bill gates has absolutely nothing to do with the Internet, yet he brings his name into it because unknowledgable people associate bill gates with computers, computers=Internet.
Still, it's impossible for president to know everything. Sure Obama sounds good, but acts poor.

You just need a tough president who dares to challenge status quo, say or do the not popular, have good people run the country. DJT proved he did it at TRUMP ORG. And almost everything Else he did.

The other politicians are professional politicians, who just raise money, run, take care of people who takes care of them.

Vicious cycle really, and long run, America loses.

I really recommend y'all to watch a couple DJT speeches, and watch Noam Chomsky's lectures via YouTube on American Politics.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
All points to DJT
I've seen quite a few elections (I'm 70). When I was very young I went through a liberal phase. With the advent of Reagan I moved to the conservative camp and stayed there until this year, when I became so fed up with the state of today's politics I deserted the party and changed my affiliation to Independent. I never imagined I'd ever see any virtue in Trump... but next to Hillary, well, let's just say I would vote for him before I'd vote for her.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I've seen quite a few elections (I'm 70). When I was very young I went through a liberal phase. With the advent of Reagan I moved to the conservative camp and stayed there until this year, when I became so fed up with the state of today's politics I deserted the party and changed my affiliation to Independent. I never imagined I'd ever see any virtue in Trump... but next to Hillary, well, let's just say I would vote for him before I'd vote for her.
You're right man. I mean, I'm happy in SG, and yet I feel the exact sentiments when it comes to US politics - I wager on it for fun. Obama gave me .18 odds on the dollar. Trump is much higher.

Anyways, odds aside, why now by not give a black sheep a chance, listen to what he wana say and his proposals. All in the interest of America.

He's the ONLY one who dares to say, look, before congress can figure out the potential risks of accepting refugees from dangerous war zones, let's just build a happy camp and keep them there. Don't let them free entry. Compare that to Germany, where perhaps more than a million are in by now. Do your math and @ 0.001 extremist probability, you're looking at another repeat of Paris or the recent clinic shoot out in the US, by very long names again.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Damn am I lucky I didn't get a flamestrike up until now. LOL!!!!
We discussed it and decided that since it is in the off-topic section, and we do not have any rule against posting in support of a political candidate this thread does not break any rules. You will not get flamestriked from the Staff because of this unless it goes really bad, really quick. :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You're right man. I mean, I'm happy in SG, and yet I feel the exact sentiments when it comes to US politics - I wager on it for fun. Obama gave me .18 odds on the dollar. Trump is much higher.

Anyways, odds aside, why now by not give a black sheep a chance, listen to what he wana say and his proposals. All in the interest of America.

He's the ONLY one who dares to say, look, before congress can figure out the potential risks of accepting refugees from dangerous war zones, let's just build a happy camp and keep them there. Don't let them free entry. Compare that to Germany, where perhaps more than a million are in by now. Do your math and @ 0.001 extremist probability, you're looking at another repeat of Paris or the recent clinic shoot out in the US, by very long names again.
I think I'll quietly depart at this time, and continue my private "muttering". There is one candidate (other than Trump) I am watching carefully. In the end, all anyone can do is stay informed, and try to make the best choice possible once election day rolls around.

Edit: I did not vote for the current occupant of The White House. I did my homework early (and extensively) and was thoroughly convinced he was the wrong person for the job.

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
I think I'll quietly depart at this time, and continue my private "muttering". There is one candidate (other than Trump) I am watching carefully. In the end, all anyone can do is stay informed, and try to make the best choice possible once election day rolls around.
Pls not Carson. He's just as soft as Obama. He doesn't know politics and will get run over by Putin & Xi if not all the others.

Surely not Carley. She's an unsuccessful corporate exe, now turning pro to politics.

Cruz? He's too low in the poll. Sure fail.

JEB? I don't think so, Americans are mostly done with the shrubs. Even less energy than brother and father.

Fat guy from NJ, forgot his name. He doesn't look presidential, I'm sorry. And he may have high heart attack risks.

While there's so any on the field, really ain't any good alternatives.

I got keen eyes for people, trust me, vote DJT!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Pls not Carson. He's just as soft as Obama. He doesn't know politics and will get run over by Putin & Xi if not all the others.

Surely not Carley. She's an unsuccessful corporate exe, now turning pro to politics.

Cruz? He's too low in the poll. Sure fail.

JEB? I don't think so, Americans are mostly done with the shrubs. Even less energy than brother and father.

Fat guy from NJ, forgot his name. He doesn't look presidential, I'm sorry. And he may have high heart attack risks.

While there's so any on the field, really ain't any good alternatives.

I got keen eyes for people, trust me, vote DJT!
Argh! I let you draw me back in.... :rolleyes:

Carson: As a human being, I'm sure I like him. However, I don't believe he would be strong enough to be an effective president. I'd pick him over Hillary, though.

Fiorina: Far better than Hillary. However, for a number of reasons I would not want her either. If the election came down to Carly vs. Hillary, I would probably do a write-in for the first time in my voting life.

JB: No. A stunted sapling in the shadow of two larger trees. I won't vote for another Bush. Nor do I trust him. I might do a write-in if he got the nomination.

Christie: Earlier in his career I thought he seemed promising. I've since changed my mind. Right now he feels like a breath of hot air. Still... even he would be better than Hillary.

Cruz: Tea Party values, bright, with courage to buck the system when he knows it's wrong. Regardless of where he is in the polls, if he did get the nomination I would definitely vote for him.

Now, I'm finally going to leave this conversation to continue watching and waiting... and privately muttering. :cool:

Note: I did a bit of late editing for clarification.

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
There are only two candidates that the GOP can choose if they want to win: Rubio or Christie.

I like Trump and think he will do better than any Democrat, but he's going to destroy himself and the party in the process. I'm a New Yorker that has liked him for a long time - I wish he would've ran this type of campaign in 2012 against Barrack Hussein, but he didn't. He has a good chance of winning the nomination, but I don't see how he can reasonably govern or win independents/moderates. I love the fact he speaks his mind - I agree with him 100% on Mexicans and Muslims. I love how cocky and rich he is. But, the reality is that it won't play with a general electorate. I like that about him with respect to being a celebrity, but I'm yet to be convinced he can take it to the White House successfully. I will get behind him if he's the nominee, but it will be hard to believe he can win.

Carson - he's a total joke. No experience. Not forceful enough for today's GOP. I couldn't trust him going face to face with Putin.

Jeb - He is the smartest Bush. Unfortunately, he waited too late until the GOP had changed and his style of governance was not what the party was looking for right now. The GOP Establishment made a bad decision to support him and put 100 million dollars behind him that could've gone to much better use to Rubio or Christie.

Fiorina - I like her business experience and attitude and think she would be a good representative for the GOP. I like her business sense and overview on international affairs. If she could catch fire, maybe her fortunes would change. Otherwise right now, it feels like she is running to become Veep or in the cabinet for one of the more moderate candidates.

Cruz - Self-serving piece of trash born in Canada and now trying to carry the banner of the South. He is unaccomplished, aside from running his mouth. He needs to really do something in the Senate before I could consider him Presidential material. Aside from Trump, he is the next most dangerous thing that could happen for the GOP. He is a sure-fire loss for the party.

If you're not cleared up with Nails yet, then you shouldn't be talking about donating thousands of dollars to a billionaire.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
There are only two candidates that the GOP can choose if they want to win: Rubio or Christie.

I like Trump and think he will do better than any Democrat, but he's going to destroy himself and the party in the process. I'm a New Yorker that has liked him for a long time - I wish he would've ran this type of campaign in 2012 against Barrack Hussein, but he didn't. He has a good chance of winning the nomination, but I don't see how he can reasonably govern or win independents/moderates. I love the fact he speaks his mind - I agree with him 100% on Mexicans and Muslims. I love how cocky and rich he is. But, the reality is that it won't play with a general electorate. I like that about him with respect to being a celebrity, but I'm yet to be convinced he can take it to the White House successfully. I will get behind him if he's the nominee, but it will be hard to believe he can win.

Carson - he's a total joke. No experience. Not forceful enough for today's GOP. I couldn't trust him going face to face with Putin.

Jeb - He is the smartest Bush. Unfortunately, he waited too late until the GOP had changed and his style of governance was not what the party was looking for right now. The GOP Establishment made a bad decision to support him and put 100 million dollars behind him that could've gone to much better use to Rubio or Christie.

Fiorina - I like her business experience and attitude and think she would be a good representative for the GOP. I like her business sense and overview on international affairs. If she could catch fire, maybe her fortunes would change. Otherwise right now, it feels like she is running to become Veep or in the cabinet for one of the more moderate candidates.

Cruz - Self-serving piece of trash born in Canada and now trying to carry the banner of the South. He is unaccomplished, aside from running his mouth. He needs to really do something in the Senate before I could consider him Presidential material. Aside from Trump, he is the next most dangerous thing that could happen for the GOP. He is a sure-fire loss for the party.

If you're not cleared up with Nails yet, then you shouldn't be talking about donating thousands of dollars to a billionaire.
Sorry, I choose what I wana do with my money :)

Rubio has financial issues and funding misuses. No-No. Fat guy possible. But I tell you he'll get a heart attack.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I purposely ignored Rubio in my previous post. Earlier he looked interesting. Right now he looks (to me) like a waffle. I'll be very unhappy if he gets the nomination. I'd rather watch him for a few more years and see if he grows up a bit more. He might.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree with Gypsy about Rubio, he is a Senator from my state so I have been keeping track of what he has done for the last few years and one thing that stands out to me about him is that he very often acts without thinking things through all the way. Which is probably the cause of his personal financial troubles as well.

He does seem to genuinely want to help the country and I think he would have a decent chance at it one day, but for now he is still too impulsive and needs to acquire more experience before I would seriously consider him for such an important position.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Rubio has a positive and forward thinking vision for America. In all of his speeches, he focuses on the positive and has a Reagan-esque quality that many others running don't. He is well spoken, handles himself well in the debates, and has a generally more reasonable voting record than Cruz or Rand Paul.

I don't agree with him fully on immigration, which is an important issue. However, that is the nature of any candidate. If you agree with someone 100% on every issue, there is a problem. I wish he had some more executive experience, but he is the only Senator in the last 3-4 GOP nomination cycles that I have put aside the "executive experience" factor when considering his other qualitative factors. Rubio would be a great Vice President for Governor Christie.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Interesting thread. As an immigrant-turned-US-citizen there is no doubt in my mind that immigration reform is much needed and is ruining the US economy. I was displaced a few years ago when the company I worked for decided to outsource to an Indian based firm. The India firm hired me as a contractor. The bulk of their employees are underpaid India nationals. They bring people from India to the USA on work Visa's citing that there aren't qualified people in the USA to fill these positions. Since when are there no American's qualified to work as a Project Manager? This is a total crock. The US government needs to scrutinize the Visa applicants and start turning them down.

I'd like to think Trump would address this. But can he work with Congress or can Congress work with him to make the changes this country needs?