• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Weapons DISTURBING SPLINTER SCIMITAR

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for darts and shurikens, they're almost useless. They're supposed to work off ninjutsu skill but
when I fail 3 times in a row to poison someone's mount with 120 real ninja skill... I never count on it.

I believe your also supposed to be able to greater poison based on real ninjutsu skill. This 100% never happens.

vega000

Journeyman
Acid Rain I appreciate your knowledge and you've helped me understand darts and how they work these days, can anyone else answer my question regarding the mana leech? is it possible to be able to para blow or double strike consecutively given the high hit mana leech?

Tye

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would say it is possible I use to have a hatchet with high mana leech that I used for pvp and would armor ignore after armor ignore etc.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
As for darts and shurikens, they're almost useless.
That's because you need poisoning too. Works all the time for me, I even use fukiya on alot of my non-ninja or poison characters simply for the free interrupt. Shurikens never not work for me however on a DP Ninja character.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because you need poisoning too.
Yes, you need poisoning. That was kinda my point. Sorry wasn't more clear.

It was supposed to work off real ninja skill so poisoning wasn't needed.
Just posted b/c if u go off UOGuide or UO's patch notes, your gonna b disappointed.