• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dissapointment, but tomorrow may change all that

• Thread starter imported_blesh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_blesh

it was a fun time chatting with characters like Lord Maplestone and Lady Damia, then the event took place. two min later we were all a little confused, however Draconi has posted the following.

Time will tell tomorrow for everyone who showed up, blackrock holding or no.

As we mentioned multiple times, this event was the setup. But if you had missed tonight, and came tomorrow and saw what those who came today get, you'd have been even *more* upset if we'd simply downplayed the importance of today.

Looks like there will be just rewards for all who attended tonight

a screenie for your viewing pleasure

G

I have to admit that I'm a little surprised that they didn't do a side-event to give people something more to do tonight. It's probably a side-effect of the fact that it was originally designed a year or two back when there were Inu-arc events almost weekly, so people were a little more used to being teased.

(I have to admit I'm not used to people coming up to say hello ... very strange experience)

I

imported_blesh

I was surprised as well, Maplestone, but looks like it will all be worth it tomorrow night. at least I hope so. the graphic was pretty kewl though. For our 2d client anyways. What was your take from the KR side? Dragon's blocking the view aside that is. (silly tamers, Dragons are for day two!)

Edit - 2D looked like this, and whats up with the "Bet Wis Ex"? something to take note of

G

I'm glad I begged for a few min off work so I could come. I think this was just a stress test for the real event, and the ones who came tonight with blackrock in their bags will be rewarded.:)

I can't wait for tomorrow to see what all that testing we did on the test center a year ago was about. There was so much lag on test I barely got a glimpse of what was going on around me when I was dead and teleported away. I hope this isn't a case of last man standing wins.

G

The dragon wing animations really took their toll on my poor little computer (I considered turning them off but decided against it), so it was a bit choppy. I caught a glimpse of a cool flash of energy arcs, but that was all.

Hey ... the water's blue in 2D?! It was blood red in KR (and here I was blaming that for the lack of fish)

I

imported_blesh

<blockquote><hr>

I hope this isn't a case of last man standing wins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno Damia, I kinda do. ::glances over at her Pariah::

::grins::

Bring it!

G

If it's last man standing, it will be Pariah, I'd bet on that.

The spell you saw was a spell cast by Kronos, or attempted, so everyone is saying it, I"m not sure if it does anything. Maybe someone should place some blackrock on the ground and attempt it.

I

imported_blesh

Kryptman tried it with a piece of BR and it didnt do anything. but it may be noteworthy for the event tomorrow night.

D

Dravecky of GL

*notices the hot Blesh and forgets the disappointing event*

-Drav

D

Dr. Moreau

I thought it was i nice teaser and if there is somthing in it also for attending tonight im ok with the tease

T

Tamed Cerebes

Its ok I wont be able to make it tomorrow because of work. But i have great hope I will be the last one standing
You see if the shadowlords are coming there will be No safe Haven. And when all of you are sucked into that temporal void and into another dimension I will return here and be looting all your homes and vendors........... It's mine I tell ya all mine *cackles*

*note to self* must quit drinking with Inu

I

imported_blesh

*hic* But Inu is so much fun to get trashed with!!!!

*hic* ....... *hic*......

::slurred:: alright alright.... if i get sucked into *temporal void* theres a key to the door under the rift pillar on the steps.... just better hope that pillar doesnt make the whole damn house blow up... *hic*

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope we have an equally large turn out for tonight's event. I'm afraid some will be discouraged and not show up.

P

Penderrin13th

I had no idea something was happening!?!

Where can I find this info?

NM found it, now I need to find some blackrock.

P

Penderrin13th

Thanks
I did manage to pick up a small piece though very costly so I'm set for the night