• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing/Boats Dissapearing chest

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello Guys,

I was currently helping my friend/guildie move houses.We got all items onto a bettle and we went to his house and when he put it on the floor to lock down the chest dissapeared, with all his T Maps and SOS.......

Does anybody know why or how or anything, its not an 18x18 or custom house so he cannot Csutomize and all items not locked down and kicked outta the house. So can someone help me

Thanks

Necronom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could think of a few things, but in the end there is a chance that you will have to page a GM and figure it out...

1) When your friend tried to place the chest on the floor, it 'slingshot' back into his backpack, but sometimes you won't be able to see it. Did he relog and check his backpack (or beetle)?
2) Is there anything at all on the floor that blends in? I mean I have a certain colored floor where I have skeletons on the ground secured and locked down. If I think I'm dropping something on the ground, it may just drop into the skeleton.

Just a thought... Also, you could use the ctrl+shift keys to see if there is anything around.

T

Tazar

Also - if using the enhanced client, sometimes stuff will fall through the floor and into a container on the floor below. Check any containers on the level below the one you were on and you might get lucky.