• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Display Cases and Furniture Dye Tub

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello folks!

I am re-designing my museum and want to change the color of my display cases. Is there a public furniture dye tub anywhere?

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have one locked down in my Luna home. It should be set to 'friends'. I can't remember if I friended you but I think I did...

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have an extra dye tub i'll sell for 250k. Others may also have extras.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I rarely dye furniture. First time in 11 years. But the offer is very attractive and you are very nice!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks! I rarely dye furniture. First time in 11 years. But the offer is very attractive and you are very nice!
Uvtha's house (north west corner exit of Zento) has all (i think all) dye tubs public. just take some dyes with you

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Sara! Wonderful. Did you manage to dye them?

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Carrick's New Mag house at the focus circle in New Mag has public access to all the dye tubs on the 2nd floor.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Old NEW2 mining house do also have most dye tubs

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sara Dale found a way. You first need to craft a case with a special wood and then use plain natural dye on it for the color I needed. :)

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just played around with it. He mentioned gray or white. Furniture dyes dont work on deeds. I went to my hoard err stash of dyes. White would have I think been to white. Then I remembered the plain dyes take color out of things. I tried that. Perfect. I made them out of oak and then ash and the plain dye worked the same on both colors. A nice gray color.

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Why would you restrict access to a dye tub? If someone uses it does it hurt you?
I'm not even sure if they're set to friend or anyone. It wouldn't hurt me if someone used them. I only talked about being friended because the tubs are inside my house and you need to be friended to enter...so yeah...maybe you should make your house public and let people use your dye tubs to make it easier for everyone...