• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Throwing] Dismount necro

Kayne.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was bored on TC, and fumbled around with this

120 throw
120 resist
120 tactics
90 anat
90 heal
60 necro
60 ss
60 chiv

Basically a PvP dismounter with bake kitsunes
Infused throw or whatever

didn't test much, but it packed a great punch. thinking of dropping heal for ninja and adding 4/6

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happens when they kill your dark wolf? Do the bakes go wild if you try to command them?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Commands will fail until they go wild without a Dark Wolf out.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno - I see a bake coming at me and a dark wolf around, that dark wolf goes down.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

They can just put it on guard as the last command, but then you can lure it off and kill it. Their best used when trying to bust a choke point, but otherwise I probably wouldn't use them in PvP.

I use them plenty in PvM, they make a good shield while being on foot in Wraith with slayer books on, having an extra 800 mana being dumped is nice too. Until they bought out the Greater Dragons I think they had the 2nd or 3rd best resists of any pet, 60/90/60/60/60 top I think.

Edit: should probably mention I'm talking about on a Necro/Mage.

A

A Rev

Could always replace Bakes with Volems. Ok so they dont dump as much as fast but they are 100% control.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could always replace Bakes with Volems. Ok so they dont dump as much as fast but they are 100% control.
Yea I have volems, I just find that they are really slow and limit your mobility. Maybe useful for holding or trying to bust a grinder.

Kayne.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, yeah. . a few people have killed the darkwolf, but not for awhile.

It is quite the template though :( I'll look into the volem stuff, not even fully sure what they are :)