• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discordance and peacemaking

G

Can discordance be used on all monsters with success?
For example. I have 120 peace and 120 music. I can't peace a paragon balron. But can i discorde it?
Thanks

I

imported_Fran Fury

Barding Calculator

If you have 120 music and 120 Peace/disco you have a 20% chance of success (on a paragon balron) with an exceptional instrument. This goes to 30% with a slayer instrument.

S

Sethblackmoore

Like Fran said with the 20% chance of peacing it BUT if you discord it first, then you can peace it with a higher chance because it lowers the barding difficulty. Discording first then peace and provo works like a charm. I'm almost 120 disco and was amazed at how much it helps.

G

But the most paragon have too many point for disco. You have to use disco many times before the skill works. In the meanwhile the paragon doesn't die you?

I

imported_Fran Fury

Thank you, I forgot to mention about the disco first

Ivory, Yes it can be quite tricky getting the paragons discoed before they decide to eat you for lunch. Try peacing even if it is just an area peace to slow them a bit or a summons/pet to distract while you keep trying for the disco.

G

Ok, you have convinced me. I'll try to raise disco

Thanks to all