• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discord? , & Forms?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will Discord affect Forms?

Say your in lich form, or whatever form your in. A Satyr or some creature with the Discord skill hits you. It causes your real skill to fall below the minium for casting the form. Will Discord cause you lose your Form?

Now that I think about can discord keep you from using spells if you score put below the minium to cast?

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if disco can pull your skills down, it should follow that it can cause the same effects as pulling off a jewel etc. I don't dabble with satyrs, so can't confirm for certain. But I wouldn't expect a tamer to keep pet control if their disco'd skill wasn't sufficient, so I wouldn't expect any other skill-dependent perks to remain.

The only shame IMO is that while a satyr has a player disco'd, even if they use the trick to get the satyr to stop fighting, it should keep attacking as long as that disco is in effect on said player.

Wenchy

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess we`ll have to wait for it to be put on test to find out. I wonder if discord could make a human lose Wraith form? or if Jack of All Trades is effected by disco.

C

Canucklehead73

I would guess no...

As it is based on Real skill.

If this is a subtle item based vamp form sniffle...

C

Clarifier

Guess we`ll have to wait for it to be put on test to find out. I wonder if discord could make a human lose Wraith form? or if Jack of All Trades is effected by disco.
Disco doesn't seem to effect JoaT but it def does effect taming control and I would assume with the new changes it would knock you out of your form if your skill falls below the required level.