• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discord and Damage Delt

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bards should get (at least 1/2) credit for the additional damage done to a creature when that bard discorded it.... just sayin.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we do.

if you use the barding mastery disco one.

you get a split of the damage dealt to the critter.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't know that. I've never actually used the Disco mastery.... found the others more useful.

5% Luck

This is a funky kind of math here. I know even before masterys bard got a split of the damage. Its not the mastery doing it. IDK what the percentage is but when I have a dark father discorded and provoked with all sorts of baddies and another play comes in, specifically a chived up slayered maxed out warrior, I start seeing numbers like 186 and 252 start flyin. I am not partyed with these players and I cant be sure they even get credit for that damage but, I am sure we bards get our fair split and then some.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tribulation: Target Hit Chance reduced by up to 32%, Spell Damaged reduced by 32% , Damage Taken can trigger additional damage between 8-32% of the damage taken once per second. (Discordance Based) (Chance to Trigger damage Musicianship Based). Damage bonus modified by 1.5 with Instruments. Upkeep cost 11.
so ya

with Tribulation you get bonus damage every second from what others are doing between 8-32%

so if a sampire is tanking and dealing over 300 per hit your gonna get somewhere in the range of like 100 HP ever second.... ontop of that you would have discorded the critter and ya porbablly have other stuff going as well.

Vollems, EV's, some direct spells ect ect ect

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just saying because yesterday I was doing the demons for the new quest and there were some I would disco, wouldn't do any other damage to and not get loyalty/fame/karma when it died. I am not sure if I got looting rights or not.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ontop of that you would have discorded the critter and ya porbablly have other stuff going as well.
I thought using the Discord Mastery ended the discord effect?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It won't. Disco and Despair works great on the new demons. :)