• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discoing a Dark Father..Question!

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what your minimum of skill needs to be in order to Discord a dark father? I have checked everywhere and can't seem to locate the information. Thank you in advance for your answers!

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn.... Discoing in England is regarded as something completely different to this, and as such, I am disappointed with the content of this email.

When I saw "Discoing a dark father," I immediately had the image of you tactically waiting till the dark father bends over to pick something up, and whilst doing so, he is unwittingly subjected to you standing behind him, putting your hands above your head, and doing a dance around his arse.... Stealth disco!

T

Tazar

Success will depend on your music and discord skill as well as the instrument type (Normal, exceptional, slayer).

According to the Stratics Barding Difficulty/Success Calculator, and assuming you have 120 music, you will have a two percent chance of discording a dark father with:

- a normal instrument at 116 discord skill
- an exceptional instrument at 111 skill
- and a slayer instrument at 106 skill.

If you are at max 120 music and discord, then you will have:

- a 10% chance with a normal instrument
- a 20% chance with an exceptional instrument
- and a 30% chance with a slayer instrument.

The calculator on Stratics can be found here if you want to test it with different skills, monsters, etc.

Safe Journeys!

jaraxlebaenrae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know what your minimum of skill needs to be in order to Discord a dark father? I have checked everywhere and can't seem to locate the information. Thank you in advance for your answers!

I think disco'ing is somewhere in the 70's

:lol:

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya'll are awesome! Thanks so much for the info!

Stuffa....Lol. You cracked my guildies and I up with that one!