• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Discoes in the CFO

K

Kippy

After doing a few CFO's in the last few days and trying many different things, this is what we found out.

You will get discoed if:
1- You steal someones goon from their magnet.
2- You steal someones safe from their magnet.
3- You pick up a mid air goon or safe.

So........ If you are very carefull, you won't get discoed anymore.

and to all the gooners out there: do NOT get too close to the cfo's door, you will get sucked in under the cfo where all the goons are, getting hit by all the lights, you will lose alot of laff points there, be carefull :)

S

Steveo

THanks for the info. I think what happened last night was when the cfo came out of his stunned stage chanty let the safe go and I grabed it in mid air so that could have been one reason and the other could have been picking up a live goon. It was crazy that I got disconnected from both the VP and CFo so thats the reason that I did not go to CJ. I hated to get booted in the CJ

S

soupandquackers

I got sucked into the cfo last night but i only lost 1 laff because i got out fast.

L

Little Sadie

I got sucked in last night too. Was really weird. There were goons in there laying on their side waiting to come out. Creepy! I only lost a couple laff before escaping.

T

tominator6578

that's really bizarre. i haven't heard of people getting sucked into the CFO

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and to all the gooners out there: do NOT get too close to the cfo's door, you will get sucked in under the cfo where all the goons are, getting hit by all the lights, you will lose alot of laff points there, be carefull :)
A big scary monster will EAT you too if you go too far in...:eek:

S

susan4633

i've been inside the cfo, the vp and the cj. not a pretty picture.

F

Fangs McWolf

Not a CFO dc but I've been getting dc'd when I try to change toons. I click to exit toontown but instead of the toon screen, it just exits.

I got sucked in last night too. Was really weird. There were goons in there laying on their side waiting to come out. Creepy! I only lost a couple laff before escaping.
They weren't being assembled while waiting???
:eek:

L

Little Sadie

Not a CFO dc but I've been getting dc'd when I try to change toons. I click to exit toontown but instead of the toon screen, it just exits.

They weren't being assembled while waiting???
:eek:
It looked more like a goon graveyard. They were all just laying there waiting their turn to create havoc on us. LOL!

G

Granjell

This makes me wonder if I should get sucked under just to see what it looks like....how many laff do you lose when it happens?

L

Little Sadie

This makes me wonder if I should get sucked under just to see what it looks like....how many laff do you lose when it happens?
I only lost a few laff. It was just a creepy place to be. {{{{shiver}}} LOL!

S

soupandquackers

Usually you will lose the most laff when you get sucked in the vp becuase of stunning. You dont lose much though, unless we are talking about the ceo.

L

Little Sadie

Usually you will lose the most laff when you get sucked in the vp becuase of stunning. You dont lose much though, unless we are talking about the ceo.
I was in the cfo when got sucked in. I thought it was a new problem on TT. Has this always happened to people? I've never had it happen anywhere before.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I was in CFO earlier stomping and got sucked in. Can you say WOW!? I went from 107 to 82 before I got out. It was creepy in there.

K

Kippy

I was in the cfo when got sucked in. I thought it was a new problem on TT. Has this always happened to people? I've never had it happen anywhere before.
It is a new problem on TT.

It has nothing to do with getting stuck under the VP or the CJ.
In the CFO you get sucked inside, if you are lucky, you get out fast and lose only a few laffs, but you can lose alot of laffs if you stay there too long.

K

Kippy

The crash from the CFO has been fixed on test!

They should fix this on the wed. update for open!

Now if they can only take care of the CEO!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I was talking to a friend that said she was having problems is CFO and in the JD. Has anyone heard anything like this?

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Sorry. I meant DA's office. Fingers werent cooperating. OOPS.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen the Black Screen of Death in DA. Just Monday night I went in with Chanty and friends and we got the black screen on the last floor, now that stinks. This was in Nutty River, so you take that chance I guess. :rant2: